17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
08 June, 02:25
makes me wonder if there are farms underground / beyond Antarctica where they’re growing ample supply to come to our rescue, as we continue to drive ourselves toward the ledge…

or if there are MIL stockpiles somewhere, waiting in the wings. many will have a hard time accepting, IMO, for fear of getting corralled into cities / FEMA camps…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
the plan is to learn how to save yourself
03:32 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Elysium in this post can reply
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 June, 03:44
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
while i agree, and am doing what i need to protect myself and my family, we can’t do this alone.

is the guy on a feeding tube in the hospital, or the dementia patient in a nursing home just shit outta luck cuz he can’t help himself? yes - there are lessons to be learned, but that also can’t come at the expense of needless loss of human life and suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
09 June, 11:38
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
Making communities of like minded people is definitely in our best interests. I don’t think anyone is coming to save us from ourselves. My apologies for being curt. That is my opinion and to be honest, none of us knows exactly how the future is going to shake out. I just get worried that the reliance on “the Plan” is leading people not to prepare for where we appear to be headed.