17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
makes me wonder if there are farms underground / beyond Antarctica where they’re growing ample supply to come to our rescue, as we continue to drive ourselves toward the ledge…

or if there are MIL stockpiles somewhere, waiting in the wings. many will have a hard time accepting, IMO, for fear of getting corralled into cities / FEMA camps…
02:25 PM - Jun 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by 17Commentary in this post can reply
Higher Vibrations @Elysium
09 June, 03:32
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
the plan is to learn how to save yourself

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
09 June, 03:44
In response Higher Vibrations to her Publication
while i agree, and am doing what i need to protect myself and my family, we can’t do this alone.

is the guy on a feeding tube in the hospital, or the dementia patient in a nursing home just shit outta luck cuz he can’t help himself? yes - there are lessons to be learned, but that also can’t come at the expense of needless loss of human life and suffering.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 June, 02:27
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
There is a faster way to grow so will not have long to wait. Also we have a supplier lined up and we are favored consumer.