Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
I get what you saying.

It was a comment made in a convo that got deleted. Assumed it ended up on my feed because the comment had no where to go. Lost the context as result.

If you cant control it its just all for show.
01:38 PM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
09 June, 04:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Let's everyone on here set your watch for ? minutes
then return on decided time
Then everyone beam LOVE around the planet!
All of of us should be able to shake the world a bit.
I am a believer in this idea.
Why did they remove war commercials? Right ,We are connected!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cax SCx @Cax
09 June, 04:18
A show to reach right in to punch your gut, your heart ,and emotions, but remember its just a show. Stay hard, it's illusion at its best. Keep VIBES at your brightest. 🙏🏻🇺🇸😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 June, 02:47
somehow it hit me as poetic that it ended up in your feed because it had no where to go… that was kind of lovely!

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
09 June, 02:09

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 June, 02:05
Faves → 👣👠😹

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
09 June, 02:43
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
It's lightening outside! I'll get grounded if 10k volts go through my bare feet on the wet grass!

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 June, 03:24
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
that is so true. i always find such joy when I'm out working in my garden. i talk to Jesus about everything and give thanks and praise for the blessings He's given to us. It's my church.

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
09 June, 01:53
missing 'are' or [R]

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
09 June, 01:49
serenity prayer works!

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
09 June, 02:08
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
🙏 Amen 🙏

yogini dancer @yoginidancer
09 June, 02:21
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
That's the disempowering version used to keep people under mind control. I like this one better.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
09 June, 01:53
Humbleness goes a long way on this journey. Anyone thinking that they or anyone else is more important that others will bring forth a negative vibe. The skill sets (no matter how repetitive they may be) of all anons are what will bring positivity into this world and will help awake others. "Working with the collective vibe to help get this shit done."

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 June, 01:55
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
...but now we ask - when does it come back before it ends ;)

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
09 June, 01:45
Like my drill instructor always said, "Don't sweat the petty things, pet the sweaty things".

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
09 June, 01:42

arba happihr @arba
09 June, 04:51
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
I'm focused on living life the best I can. Woohoo.
What matters?
You take nothing with you.
The only thing that truly matters
people don't use anymore
LOVE!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 06:34
In response Sarah Connor to her Publication
Grounding is so much more important than most ppl think.

EVERYTHING IS ENERGY!
MANAGE YOUR FREQUENCY, MANAGE YOUR LIFE!

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 June, 01:41
I deleted the post it happened because of me.

VK was talking to me. Im the asshole.

Sorry everyone.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
09 June, 01:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication

I’m no one @Iam4truth
09 June, 02:49
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
No worries! 💕

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
09 June, 06:23
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
GREATEST FORM OF LOVE. IT IS WHAT OUR FATHER DOES FOR US. FORGIVES.

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
10 June, 01:22
In response Mandy ... to her Publication
Forgive who? Fuck forgiving when we are all being screwed. Who are we to forgive? Sick of hearing this bs to be honest. Where does forgiving bad get you? Enabler. Part of the bad.