Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 June, 11:00
Dear Anons,
I know the battle is getting tougher. I know we are all feeling the pinch. I know desperation is sinking in for many. I feel the precipice approaching.
BUT-
I also feel the GROWTH and UNITY that has brought us all together in the battle for humanity.
I beg of you.....do not give up. Do not give in to their fear being pushed on each of us.
We did not come this far to turn back now. Put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD. No doubt. No fear. All faith.
God wins. That is the side I am on. The God if the Heavens. Suit up. Shoulder to shoulder and let's finish the battle.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 12:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Embrace the suck.
Makes seeing the Good much easier.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
09 June, 12:49
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
so i want to ask a sincee question. everyone says their symbolism will be their downfall. i listen to and watch almost every interview Juan O Savin does. when i hear him pray i absolutely feel rhe power of The Holy Spirit but here is my question - why why does he always make rhe (6) symbol with his fingers (just like Trump does) and whats w the red ring? we are supposed to ask questions and observe and thats what im doing. VK do you know 🤷‍♀️🙏

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Really don't know much about him but never got evil vibes. Do you have a video example?
12:56 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
09 June, 02:08
sure i can post one. i need to figure out how to do that 😬. may take me a few minutes

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
sure i can post one. i need to figure out how to do that 😬. may take me a few minutes

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
09 June, 02:07