Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 June, 11:00
Dear Anons,
I know the battle is getting tougher. I know we are all feeling the pinch. I know desperation is sinking in for many. I feel the precipice approaching.
BUT-
I also feel the GROWTH and UNITY that has brought us all together in the battle for humanity.
I beg of you.....do not give up. Do not give in to their fear being pushed on each of us.
We did not come this far to turn back now. Put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD. No doubt. No fear. All faith.
God wins. That is the side I am on. The God if the Heavens. Suit up. Shoulder to shoulder and let's finish the battle.
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Embrace the suck.
Makes seeing the Good much easier.
12:32 PM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
09 June, 06:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 June, 03:26
Or at least makes the jokes much darker. either way it's mo funner dat way

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
09 June, 03:05
Fauci = Suck.
Fauci in Gitmo = Good.

GEORGENEWS, [Jun 9, 2022 at 10:28 AM]
ON NOW: This is the first briefing that FAUCI has missed in a very long while.

###

09 June, 02:48
il Donaldo Trumpo, [Jun 9, 2022 at 9:50 AM]
TRUTH!!!

09 June, 02:42
Caps1 = 5 > 5:5.
Caps2 = 19 > 10> 1010 Wins!
TS = 12:32 > 35. 🙏🇺🇸🦅

WWG1WGA.

God bless, one and all.

Kimberlee Deppe @kimbo
09 June, 12:49
so i want to ask a sincee question. everyone says their symbolism will be their downfall. i listen to and watch almost every interview Juan O Savin does. when i hear him pray i absolutely feel rhe power of The Holy Spirit but here is my question - why why does he always make rhe (6) symbol with his fingers (just like Trump does) and whats w the red ring? we are supposed to ask questions and observe and thats what im doing. VK do you know 🤷‍♀️🙏

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
09 June, 01:08
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
Just my 2 cents but I think its about taking things back from evil to good. The red stone was a gift from a friend in the middle east that he had set in a ring. And six sixty six is the number of man. I think its about flipping from evil to good, taking power back. My complete trust is only in God though so we'll see what happens. 🤗

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
09 June, 01:19
In response Kimberlee Deppe to his Publication
my belief since day one has been that we are claiming back ALL of the numbers. the numbers are originally Gods frequency and we sure know that darkness likes to immitate light because they literally cannot be creative. as with everything else, they have tried to capture the divine within each and every one of us. so we are taking it back including the numbers.

you can see the essence of each and every person, if you watch long enough and hear where they are coming from. it is always there

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
09 June, 12:47
1st World Problems are mostly imaginative anyways VK.

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 June, 12:46
Surround the suck, so it doesn't have an escape route😎

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
09 June, 12:40
Hopefully u mean figuratively👍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
09 June, 12:38
love these #s ;)

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
09 June, 12:36
I fought embracing it for 5 years. Once I learned to embrace it, peace came. God ALWAYS provides and He is always with us. We need but trust Him👊

Glenda Hollingsworth @Glenda_Rea_Hollingsworth
09 June, 12:34
❤️❤️🧁