Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Dear Anons,
I know the battle is getting tougher. I know we are all feeling the pinch. I know desperation is sinking in for many. I feel the precipice approaching.
BUT-
I also feel the GROWTH and UNITY that has brought us all together in the battle for humanity.
I beg of you.....do not give up. Do not give in to their fear being pushed on each of us.
We did not come this far to turn back now. Put on the FULL ARMOR OF GOD. No doubt. No fear. All faith.
God wins. That is the side I am on. The God if the Heavens. Suit up. Shoulder to shoulder and let's finish the battle.
WWG1WGA
11:00 AM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
10 June, 07:55
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
I am late posting on this,...
I hear you loud and clear.
Day to day, many people are really starting to help eachother.
Whether it is people coming together and praying for one another, giving support or a kind word and even making eachother laugh.
We are not the same people we once were, and we are coming together. All I have to do is look around on here and I see people that are sympathetic towards making this a better world.
You said it very well, and it is great to see positivity!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
10 June, 08:05
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
We gotta work together. Its the only way👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
10 June, 03:24
And remember ~ WE WIN (too)! WE are GOD.

10 June, 07:49
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
That's right😊

True @True
10 June, 08:36
In response Victoria ~ Z Skywalker to her Publication
God(the Holy Spirit) lives in believers. God is everywhere. We are not God.

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
10 June, 01:39
as I slept and dreamed wild dreams about an invasion and how the energy went out .. my ears were beeping like morse code . who else has this ? We r being shown .. faith that God wins is the inly way. be ready

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 June, 08:11
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
My ears have been ringing like crazy for a while now - I have gotten used to it - almost like a white noise. Sleep patterns changing - some days I am exhausted - others I am ok. Based on what I have been reading, I have chose to just ride it out - try to let my body rest when I am tired and do what I can. I do get sore - back and neck -but to be honest that has been somewhat on-going. I actually welcome it- and keep praying this is all part of our evolution - whatever that may be

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
10 June, 12:17
Yes!
With all due respect, I love your But:! 🙌💥

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
09 June, 09:53
Amen! 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

Patty Malek @patty888
09 June, 07:36
We're there....

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
10 June, 08:15
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Why the misspelling of precipice?

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
10 June, 08:18
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
Why the "S"

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
09 June, 07:18

09 June, 08:19
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
👊🎇

connie wright @cowri
09 June, 07:17
You bet you Booties...it's all about Faith

Only followers of this user (ElaMarriti) can see their posts

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
09 June, 02:58
💧109🙏✝️🙏
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...

09 June, 03:33
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
09 June, 01:51

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:44

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:43

Maybe Herb @maybeherb
09 June, 01:43
yes its not politics its a spiritual battle for hearts and minds.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:42

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:42

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:41

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:41

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
09 June, 03:23
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
los primos!

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
09 June, 01:40

Mary Lennox @Veritable
09 June, 01:39
WWG1WGA - WW
Our numbers are growing every day.

09 June, 01:40
In response Mary Lennox to her Publication
🎇

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
09 June, 01:29
Amen 🙏 WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
09 June, 01:14
Ty + Beautiful + #InItTogether + #NeverGiveUp = = = > < >

2Timothy 4:7-8
I have fought a good fight, I have finished my course,
I have kept the faith:
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness,

which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day:
and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

09 June, 01:18
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
This is part of my eulogy. 😉 powerful

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
09 June, 03:16
In response JqAnon QueenQfSpring to her Publication
😉🕊️

I am Keri @Lionessheart
09 June, 01:09
i have no choice! Poor people usually get no choice, do it or else... Survived it all..a little bitter each time but hey im only human
I just want my children to grow up happily without the debt of their parents haunting them

09 June, 01:13
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Then we keep pushing through👊 I see no other way. One battle at a time. Don't let the lessons make you bitter, feed joy. Proud that you're here, chosen for the good fight.

ROBIN Hippiechic @AmericanHippieChic
09 June, 01:00
Giving up is not even an option. We got this!!

09 June, 01:03
In response ROBIN Hippiechic to her Publication
👊🎇

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 12:55
Nana will never give up!

09 June, 01:02
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You act like I didn't know that about you Nana😅😅😅😅 I know a strong handful that will never retreat👊 side by side my Warrior friend😉💖

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
09 June, 12:48
Hooah!!!👊🔥❤️‍🔥

09 June, 12:50
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
I have been missing your light lady😊💖

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
09 June, 12:34
Amen Amen Amen

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
09 June, 12:33
LOL - what F E A R ?

No, not only strength in our numbers, and power with knowledge, but there are a lot of well armed citizens who may not be on AU but they are everywhere else throughout the USA and very dedicated to "life, liberty and justice for all."

We're good Benna 🙏😍🙏☺️🙏

09 June, 12:37
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Yes we are👊

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
09 June, 12:32
Embrace the suck.
Makes seeing the Good much easier.

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 June, 03:26
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Or at least makes the jokes much darker. either way it's mo funner dat way

TruthIsa ForceofNature @TruthIsAForceOfNature
09 June, 06:40
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
09 June, 12:30
🙏🔥👊