TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
07 June, 08:13
well now would you look at this... more proof they changed the timeline......so much so we don't even really know what day, month and year we are really in.

THIS RUNS DEEP. AND IS A VERY BIG RABBIT HOLE.

Ethiopia is the only country that still uses the old calander.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
reaper myer @reapermyer
07 June, 08:46
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
it didnt help Ethiopia though

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
08 June, 01:30
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I didn't say it did.... but none the less they never changed their calander. And why did the calander need changed? What was the intention behind it? What did they gain doing it? etc etc... all very important things to understand..that is what I learn doing during my research on this years ago. So many do not understand.

reaper myer @reapermyer
08 June, 01:34
they got the oldest bible with more books in it

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
08 June, 03:18
In response reaper myer to his Publication
yep!!! they sure do... I was told in a dream that it all started in Ethiopia ..and that is why I started to do all this research... so much is hidden from us.. its actually mind blowing.

Maioria Silenciosa @Maioria_Silenciosa
08 June, 03:03
The Ark of the Covenant is in Ethiopia, in the town of Aksum, in the St. Mary of Zion cathedral.

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
08 June, 11:56
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
there is a WHOLE lot about Ethiopia they aren't sharing...I get many many dreams... and they have never left me down... I can tell you some stuff that would blow your mind..haha... my dreams are what I base all my research off of... incredible stuff....here is part of that dream... this lead me to research who the REAL Moorish people were. .which lead me to the Cathars and Tartarians years ago... which then lead me to Star Forts, Foundlings (Orphan Trains), which lead me to dig into reasons why they put people in asylums. Those asylums where HUGE...they have been doing "RESETS" for a long time...and then it lead me to Germany for discover the birth place of DNA research in a church like castle.. which then lead me to Turkey and what is under the sands..they altered money back them some dated like for example have a letter in front not a number they say for example 1480 but really is i480 or j480.. not 1480.. it goes on and on.. I will stop it here haha i could write a book. 5 pics 🔻

And the most ancient Jews were there too. For nearly 3,000 years, Ethiopia's black Jews have maintained their faith and identity – they speak Hebrew and keep Shabbat. It is believed that they were part of one of the lost ten tribes and their ancestors would go back to King Solomon and the Queen of Sheba.
Your findingss are very interesting and impressive.
02:55 AM - Jun 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by Maioria_Silenciosa in this post can reply
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
09 June, 05:33
In response Maioria Silenciosa to his Publication
omg!! it's so nice to talk to someone else that sees this!! thank you🤗❤️ you wouldn't believe the looks I get when I try and explain this to people... I have never ever pushed anything on anyone but if they ask, I try and lovingly explain this and I get the look as if they see 3 heads...haha and then I just stop and change the subject.

10 June, 12:20
Thank you! I will follow you to follow your posts.