TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
well now would you look at this... more proof they changed the timeline......so much so we don't even really know what day, month and year we are really in.

THIS RUNS DEEP. AND IS A VERY BIG RABBIT HOLE.

Ethiopia is the only country that still uses the old calander.
08:13 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Maryann Jordan @MaJo
09 June, 11:29
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
Okay, 80 days longer than it should have been. So that's Jan with 31 days, Feb with 28 day and March to the spring equinox of 21 days. Meaning that each new year should start with the spring equinox, when life returns to the earth each year after the hard winter. It also helps to re-align Sept (sept represent the number 7) as the 7th month, Oct (oct represent the number 8) as the 8th month, Nov (nov represent #9 ) as the 9th month, and Dec (dec meaning 10) as the 10th month. Jan/Feb/Mar as 11th/12th/13th in a calendar of 13 months of 4 weeks each. April 1st should be the celebrated new year and run for 4 weeks beginning on the timing of the equinox.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
08 June, 03:09
I often wonder if we are really turning around the sun. May sound crazy. But I think that all we learned at school is not true at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
KolligirlNV5 Nevada @KolligirlNV5
08 June, 03:21
In response Fleur Vert to her Publication
Everything you know is false...

reaper myer @reapermyer
07 June, 08:46
it didnt help Ethiopia though

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
08 June, 01:30
In response reaper myer to his Publication
I didn't say it did.... but none the less they never changed their calander. And why did the calander need changed? What was the intention behind it? What did they gain doing it? etc etc... all very important things to understand..that is what I learn doing during my research on this years ago. So many do not understand.