Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 June, 12:24
Hi Patriots.

I’m making some big moves.

More soon.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Golden Times donated @Golden
09 June, 12:27
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
what does that mean ?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I am trying to make a dent in the universe and make the “American Dream” obtainable again.

More soon. :)
12:29 AM - Jun 09, 2022
In response Golden Times to her Publication
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
11 June, 11:20
Ur a stud Doq! God Bless u sir!😎🙏☝️

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
10 June, 05:02
May God bless you! :D

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
09 June, 09:16
THank You + I send Prayers with Good Vibes = = = > < >

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
09 June, 10:51
May God continue to bless and protect you!
🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
09 June, 10:11
This sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear.
God bless you Doq 🙏❤️

hope saxton @Scribe11
09 June, 10:11
This sounds exciting! Can't wait to hear.
God bless you Doq 🙏❤️

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
09 June, 03:36
yeah - i'm willing to accept AND help make that possible. i get me some healing and a real $$ opportunity i can actually do - plus some real friends in my in-person - hell i can do ANYTHING!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
09 June, 03:03
Does it have something to do with either XRP or NESARA?

09 June, 12:59
How to help ?

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
09 June, 12:48
🤔

09 June, 12:32