Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Did AOC flip on the Democrats? Maybe the rumors that she was a Trump plant are true!!
11:06 PM - Jun 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
09 June, 10:51
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Her party just trashed her for promoting a Squadie
to replce a sitting Dem.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
GOD IS REAL @thcotty
09 June, 03:44
not her- body double

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
09 June, 12:14
full context?
its one of those sus videos that kinda makes ya go hmmm... wtf?

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
09 June, 11:56

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
09 June, 10:58
I remember @vincentkennedy back in 2020 remarking on what a good actress she is. Definitely a White Hat. Let's get this show on the road!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
09 June, 10:36
She had me at garbage disposal.

Things = not as seem

BeBe Cole @IknowwhoIam
09 June, 10:25

Camille McGee @Dragon64
09 June, 10:19
Does not look like her. Teeth are different. Eyebrows different.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 June, 10:34
In response Camille McGee to his Publication
She has great healthcare now and has probably had her teeth done - eyebrows can be done too - but of course it could be a fake.
She sounds like she has grown up a bit

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 June, 10:37
In response Camille McGee to his Publication
The live stream was real and took place on the 25th of may. I wasn't able to find the full clip, but you can check twitter for other posts about it.

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
09 June, 10:19

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
09 June, 09:39
This doesn't look like her. 2.0 or fake?

barry burgess - Z @BarryB
09 June, 09:10
Go back to bar tending!

Brian Strong @Silverbug777
09 June, 08:27
Whether she knows it or not, she is doing her part to save our country (I think she knows 🙂).

Lily B.... @LilyB
09 June, 07:57
I've long believed she's white-hatish, and she adds some much-needed humor to the movie from time to time.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
09 June, 07:51
Yes..I had heard/read a while back that she was a white hat infiltrator - she is a good actress, I will give her that

Kel Que @SwampDrainer19
09 June, 07:45
Our lil “whitehat actress” is finally showing her true colors?? Infiltration…. 😉

1776 ... @IGG1776
09 June, 07:19
Anons knew. #WhiteHat

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
09 June, 06:35
This is me, not holding my breath. I will say, she is good at getting under Nancy’s skin so she gets props for that.

Only followers of this user (CamdenBeach) can see their posts

Denni USA @DenniUSA
09 June, 03:32
There’s rumors?!?! 🤔🤣🥸😎🤯

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
09 June, 01:26
NO WAY, shes crazy. Shes trying to get in front of WHATS TO COME

M and M Peanuts @MrsC
09 June, 01:25
AOC = Articles of Confederation

Coincidence?????

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
09 June, 09:35
In response M and M Peanuts to her Publication
Exactly what I thought about when I saw Jack Lander talking about the Articles of Confederation on Lewis Herms show, Screw Big Gov on Rumble. Interesting to say the least, right? 😉

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 June, 01:22
Before I listened to the video I was thinking to myself that she is an actress. I believe we learned she auditioned for this part. She is definitely a plant.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
09 June, 01:27
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
The Brains Behind AOC Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez - YouTube

NOTE: I switched up some of the dates on these videos I'm showing so they're all wrong. Sorry guys. Pay no attention to the dates.---------------------------...

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
09 June, 01:20

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 June, 01:08
she out of her liege
She looks scared and with the treat of treason i would b turning as fast as I could js

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
09 June, 01:08

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 June, 01:14
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ to her Publication

TBo ogg donated @tbog
09 June, 01:01
You can't come up with the absurd green new deal and not be a white hat.

How ridiculous does the practical joke need to get before people wake up?

Pretty darned ridiculous.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 June, 01:03
In response TBo ogg to his Publication
Exactly and we are being shown with the high price of Gas and ridiculous issues with Electric Batteries.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 June, 12:52

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 June, 12:56
In response Trump Girl to her Publication
🐸👀 Great find

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 12:49
VK showed her with a White Hat a long time back.
How many times you see here in white?

She has preformed the task of pulling the Dem Party so far right with the Green New Deal that they looked like fools, but at the same time parts of here Green New Deal are the same as we will have with Nesara?

Funny how that worked out!

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
09 June, 12:41
Would be nice to know that she has been acting vs just really stupid. 🤣

Robert Kolar @neurotixrob
09 June, 12:31
Could it possibly be a deep-fake vid.

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
09 June, 12:34
In response Robert Kolar to his Publication
no it's real and it aired on the 25th of May