Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 June, 10:48

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 June, 08:55
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I started doing this in Spring 2020.

Listen to nature and feel the Earth

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
09 June, 07:07
Sleep with grounding mattress cover and pillowcase. Also have grounding shoes. There are many tools available on several earthing stores. Itโ€™s fun to explore and try different things. Really helps in the winter when you canโ€™t be outside walking โ€œbarfootโ€ on the grass!!

Darlene Sully @JDSully
09 June, 01:40
Yes have done this many many times, AND YES it does clear the mind as well as kept me feeling calm. Recommend it always.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 June, 01:40
You already know most of the stuff I see when I close my eyes.
Don't you think that eventually most ppl with find these other dimensions?

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
08 June, 11:17
Barfoot

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 June, 11:21
In response Denali 1620 to her Publication
That stupid keyboard of his ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ
missing the 'e'.

Lucky Lynn @LuckyLynn17
08 June, 11:16
I am so past due for this.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
08 June, 11:09
shoeless Joe Jackson
what did he see in it that made him so adimate?
๐Ÿ˜‚
hello K
hope your having a wonderful day
can't keep the dmils down of late
its a good day
๐Ÿค—

--- Shuaye donated @AngelsNamed
08 June, 11:06
In our neighborhood everyone but us has replaced their meter readers with the new 5G digital ones.Near impossible to escape around here. We got a letter the other day saying we were the only ones in the neighborhood that hasn't replaced it and that a fee of $50 was going to be added to our bill to pay for them having to come out and read it from time to time. My husband is a computer programmer and network professional and he says it doesn't hurt but I think it is different from being at the country farm and here in town. ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ’

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 June, 10:59
Was just looking at that tweet yesterday ;)

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 June, 11:18
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
:-)