Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Back to the Future @Backontrack
09 June, 08:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
sometimes someone just has to say it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
09 June, 08:55
I have a rock next to my bed that I found on Corporation beach on Cape Cod. It has crystals inside. Whenever I am filled with anxiety, I hold this rock and feel the most beautiful energy coming from this rock. I don't know why but I feel it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon-paul Collins @Spartan317
08 June, 11:15
sunlight is the best disinfectant l

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
08 June, 11:04
seasonal grounder :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 June, 11:06
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
it's the best!

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
08 June, 10:59
yes I love this! Happiest in out my yard! I have only used sunscreen a few times in my whole life! Ocean visits are awesome too!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
08 June, 10:58
💕 Great advice.

Mrs Seventeen @9_29_03
09 June, 07:07
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Sleep with grounding mattress cover and pillowcase. Also have grounding shoes. There are many tools available on several earthing stores. It’s fun to explore and try different things. Really helps in the winter when you can’t be outside walking “barfoot” on the grass!!

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
09 June, 08:55
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
I started doing this in Spring 2020.

Listen to nature and feel the Earth