Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 June, 02:58
Can anyone help a tech challenged me?
I need to get a crypto wallet to store my xrp. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 June, 03:01
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
Sorry, that was an external wallet & not sure if that's what you were looking for.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 June, 04:01
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I'm still trying to digest everything but the "hardware" wallet seems more secure. Thank you.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 June, 05:54
I took VK's advice a while back and bought a Ledger Wallet directly from their site. It has been working fine for me

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 June, 06:10
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
I am going with the nano s. Thanks for your input. Watching videos about crypto, blockchain, etc... is givin me a headache! Got to change with it or get run over by it!

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
I have the Nano S also, usb version...been working great for me. I transferred small amounts both directions first, so I knew what I was doing, lol
06:34 PM - Jun 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by kanderc in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kristopher Anderson ~X~, click on at the bottom under it