Desert Dog @Zippydog
Can anyone help a tech challenged me?
I need to get a crypto wallet to store my xrp. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
02:58 PM - Jun 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
Julie Painter @Painter_jrb
08 June, 04:13
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
although probably pricey , i have a trezor model t. it has a display amd its almost foolproof for folks new to transfers on amd off exchange

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 June, 06:10
In response Julie Painter to her Publication
TY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 03:01

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 June, 04:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Appreciated.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
08 June, 04:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ll send ya my QR code so you can send me some money.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 June, 03:01
Sorry, that was an external wallet & not sure if that's what you were looking for.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
08 June, 04:01
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
I'm still trying to digest everything but the "hardware" wallet seems more secure. Thank you.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
08 June, 03:00
Doq suggested a Nano X. I bought one but still haven't taken the time to really figure out how to move my XRP

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
09 June, 02:12
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
That's what I did. Bought one earlier this year. Just only now sitting down to focus and figure it out. I'm totally tech challenged myself.
Once you get the hang of it though, it's easy. Now I have to figure out 3rd party apps for some other crypto I hold.

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
08 June, 03:00
www.uphold.com 😎👍

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 June, 03:04
In response Dan Auito to his Publication
Get it off the exchanges unless you are actively trading it.