Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
09 June, 01:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
SIMPLE. YOU GIVE YOU LIVE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
09 June, 12:59
compassion...purest love

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
09 June, 10:09
I have always said, this world has a lot of eye problems. 👁, 👁, 👁, myself I’m always thinking of the other person. How does my actions effect another person? Humanity man, that’s where it’s at.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 June, 12:31
In 2012, in meditation God “wrote” these words in a long sentence

“love everything and everyone at all times under any circumstances no matter what Y O U think”

when you have been given the power of choice, then you can actually control every aspect of the mind. at this level of power, I chose love.

only God cpuld do this. until this point of a major spiritual experience I was miserable most of the time and a few joyous moments through the day. today, i am happy almost all the time, with very few “mental” slips into anger which I catch in time to ask for forgiveness.

Love❤️😇🥰🙏

Golden Times donated @Golden
09 June, 01:12
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
See love in all things.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
08 June, 11:59
5:5 . compassion 😱🙌🏼💖

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
08 June, 11:56

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
08 June, 11:56
When I was young and feeling blue, my Daddy would tell me to stop feeling sorry for myself and find someone to help. He was so right! We are happiest when we are helping others!

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
08 June, 10:37
"Golden Rule" [.]

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 10:09
11.3 vid🔥
Q113 social media...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
08 June, 10:07
Dammit. Unless I quit bartending 2 nights a week, I will never achive 24/7 compassion😅😅😅 I give my drunks hell😎 but, we also have awesome God conversations😊 they are good drunks I guess🙄 that I give compassionate shit to in 4 hour increments😎 #OneLove

Back to the Future @Backontrack
08 June, 10:04
The world is not ready for the truth.
There is carnage to be cleared first.
Both cannot coexist.
We get there.
One post at a time!

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 June, 10:04
Agreed …. Billions % times INFINITY .

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 June, 10:02

Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
08 June, 08:44
Great sentiments but I dont believe for a second the Dalai Lama is a Holy man, he is a puppet and has fooled so many.

I was fooled until I saw him do a talk and he just gave off creepy, vibes, yet everyone around me were like a teenager at a music concert treating him like a rock star, it was just off.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
08 June, 08:14
HS 325
Intro to Global Health
https://library.bu.edu/c.p...

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
08 June, 08:06
Sorry, VK — he had me until the end, but, IMHO, Jorge Bergoglio is neither holy or compassionate.

Jersey K_Y117 @Cintia_117
08 June, 07:21
The best secret ever !
I was told many times a smile could change someone’s day :)

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
08 June, 06:45

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 June, 06:34
Happy Secrets 155 gematria: 🕊I Am Guiding You. Calculate Sacred Code. Lord Gods Coming. Need Birth Proof. Check The Numbers. I Told You So. The King Of Kings. Gods Encoded Keys🤍

Susan Nevolas @Susan1776
08 June, 06:16
lovingkindness for the win!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 June, 05:54
The best part of happiness is that it is not only returned but it encompasses you, everywhere you go, until there is no other way to be.
The rest of "it" just falls away.

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
08 June, 05:34
I'll bet their is spectrum technology that can monitor these type of waves from humans and I'll bet that a lot of us here are being monitored way more than we know. I feel its a good thing though. I believe that if you feel you are being protected, you are being protected. Patriots protect Patriots, no joke...

Hello Space Force and others...
💚🌟💚

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 June, 04:47
Oh i am not even gonna try to act like relearning everything is gonna be easy, for me. I do not believe vengeance plays into this happiness but here some of us are wanting heads on pikes. Yet another tough one. I am not good at this one, I still want to flip tables.

Jersey Gurl @Jersey_Gurl
08 June, 04:21
hand gestures >triple six = 👁

Happiest SecretNo longer Secret :)

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
08 June, 04:18
☀️

MvA_r @MvA_r
08 June, 04:55
In response Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ to her Publication
More conditional tha un-...

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
08 June, 04:08
SPORES are legal fyi

https://www.magic-mushroom...

NEO ONE @Neo
08 June, 04:07
Absolutely. Kill the Ego and the me me me is gone. The rest it comes from alone.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
09 June, 12:32
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
100%🥰

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
08 June, 04:05
Il Donaldo Trumpo must be the 2nd happiest
I love that account!

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
08 June, 04:02
“Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten”

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
08 June, 03:58
H>8 S>19

819 | 918

You are learning.
How many coincidences before it becomes mathematically impossible?
Wait until you learn who has been talking to you here.
Q