Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 June, 02:29
Meet your new boss.
Same as the old boss.
o7

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Oleendee in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
10 July, 06:22
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
I just watched the best video on this whole situation and topic, posted it above. Great wrapup of what is going on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10 July, 06:47
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Thank you. Will watch later.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
10 July, 05:29
I did catch that and came to the same conclusion. I also have my doubts there was any audience there other then Christopher Miller.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
10 July, 05:18
perhaps Q or the son of a Q💙🙏

i remember this and its importance... many times if seems we need to re read and listen carefully.. You are on it Lydia TY🙏💙

David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 July, 06:23
In response WaQie WaQie QRVZ to his Publication
Ive suspected that ECW is Q for a long time. He fits the profile with his age and knowledge of social media sites. I can't imagine anyone over 30 knowing about 4chan at the time the Q drops started.

WaQie WaQie QRVZ @WiM117iEEi711MiW
10 July, 05:16
ha.. was just gonna post this...

Did you catch the .... THEN IS NOW ?

🍿

08 June, 02:30