Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 06:37
Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 June, 07:43
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
AUの人達の祈りと知恵と情報はとても素晴らしいです。彼の完全回復を日本から祈っています!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
You are so sweet to send well wishes all the way from Japan!!! Sending lots of love and thanks for caring.
10:09 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 June, 10:15
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
どういたしまして!ありがとうございます。私もまた、ここで多くの愛、祈り、光、そして情報を受け取りました。彼は間違いなく治療法を持っているはずです。彼に教えてください。AUの情報は本当に素晴らしいです!