Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.
06:37 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
08 June, 02:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Chlorine Dioxide (MMS).
https://jimhumble.co/

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
08 June, 12:41
CDS will help him....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 June, 01:26
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
What is CDS?

EK17 QKraken - Z @GaDawg
07 June, 11:52
Healing prayers going up for your friend in the mighty name of yeshua. For you as well.

Numbers 6:24-26

08 June, 12:15
In response EK17 QKraken - Z to his Publication
Thank you so much. Sending love . . .

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
07 June, 11:34
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
07 June, 11:31
lifting prayers up for your dear friend! ❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
07 June, 11:10
Praying for your friend. May GOD and JESUS watch over him and his family. May they all heal quickly and be on the mend. In JESUS' name I pray, Amen.

Pat Christianson @HerpnutPat
07 June, 11:10
💖🙏

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
07 June, 11:09
🙏🙏🙏

Beck Step @BlonDDE45
07 June, 11:08
Praying for your dear friend. His faith in God will heal him!!! God sees all his faithful.

Anne Kats @anneanon1
07 June, 11:07
Amen 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 11:04
🙏🙏🙏

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
07 June, 10:25
Sending God's healing Archangel Raphael. He healed Tobit in the bible. I was thinking about this book of the bible earlier and I will pray for Kenneth's quick recovery. I have so many precious young students from Africa. They are so smart and darling. I have been blessed with knowing and loving them.

07 June, 10:34
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
Yes, they are very sweet and respectful and so so so so appreciative and grateful when kindness comes their way. I hate the way the continent of Africa has been treated and want to help where I can in the future.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
07 June, 10:14
🙏🙏🙏

07 June, 10:00
I am not a doctor. He sent me a photo of what they are giving him,
Ciflomax, Anamether shots, Kaditrine, Coatal.
I am so afraid that they may try to hurt him. I have zero trust in doctors and hospitals now. Thanks for your prayers and concerns. I so appreciate it.

Anna Sunderman @AnnaS
07 June, 08:14
Try to send ivermectin. Sending prayers! God is Good!

07 June, 09:52
In response Anna Sunderman to her Publication
Thank you.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
07 June, 07:46
🙏💓🙏

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
07 June, 07:43
AUの人達の祈りと知恵と情報はとても素晴らしいです。彼の完全回復を日本から祈っています!!

07 June, 10:09
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
You are so sweet to send well wishes all the way from Japan!!! Sending lots of love and thanks for caring.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
07 June, 07:39
Can he access MMS/Chlorine Dioxide? Jim Humble used it in Africa--Red Cross dispensed it (though they later denied they did but the in fact did dispense it) and it cured malaria very quickly. Here's the video. Of course big pharma denies it and says it is dangerous. It is not. It cures many things which is why they target it.

https://www.dailymotion.co...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
07 June, 07:26
sending prayers to you Kenneth! 🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼
seems HCQ and ivermectin would be easy to get there!

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
07 June, 07:24
🙏🙏🙏

Joyce UM Myers @joycemyers
07 June, 07:24
OR Hydroxychloroquine -- HE NEEDS THE RIGHT MEDS!!!

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 June, 07:23
Can we get some Ivermectin/HCQ to him?

07 June, 10:02
In response Made In America to her Publication
I don't know. They have him on 4 different medicines.
I so wish I could help him and his family more. We think we have things bad here. It is very bad right now in Nigeria.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
07 June, 07:21
Prayers for Kenneth

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
07 June, 07:21
prayers 🙏🏼🕊

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
07 June, 07:15
🙏🙏🙏

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
07 June, 07:12
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
07 June, 07:28
❤️