Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
07 June, 06:37
Asking for prayers for a dear friend in Africa suffering right now with Malaria. He was caring for a sick mom when he was stricken with an illness. He prayed the whole time I was really sick in Dec/Jan. I thought I was going to die and his prayers gave me strength. Please pray that he recovers fully. He has such strong faith in GOD. I wish I could help the good, struggling hearts of this world. He lives in such a depressing area but never loses hope. Please pray for him. His name is Kenneth. Thanks so much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 @Ashka4517
Can he access MMS/Chlorine Dioxide? Jim Humble used it in Africa--Red Cross dispensed it (though they later denied they did but the in fact did dispense it) and it cured malaria very quickly. Here's the video. Of course big pharma denies it and says it is dangerous. It is not. It cures many things which is why they target it.

https://www.dailymotion.co...
07:39 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Ashka4517 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ashka 4517, click on at the bottom under it