Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 May, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
14 May, 10:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
05 June, 08:32
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Saw a quick video with a man using the old fashioned cup with string, put it against a beehive and you could hear the Bees communicating! What an incredible sound, like voices chiming in together, maybe on Tick Tock💥🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝☺️❤️

05 June, 10:25
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I love that. ThanQ for sharing. My grandfather was a bee keeper and made the best honey ever. I was an asthmatic child and his honey helped calm every weezing and attacks I survived. Bees must be saved for the sake of honey and FRUITS! 🍒🍇🍓

Diana DJT @Diana
06 June, 04:47
My beautiful sister was born in 1953 had asthma pretty bad as a child, got much worse as an adult, fatal attack on 9/11/77, she was 23 and had eaten Chinese food 20 minutes before attack, red & yellow food dye & MSG possibly caused it per ME. She was out of town in a hotel for Superbowl playoff’s with her boyfriend. I sure am happy that the honey helped you, we know so much more today. God bless & stay healthy. 🐝💥

06 June, 06:03
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Wow quite a story. ThanQ for sharing and God Bless her. MSG is quite a poison. I bet she is flipping summersaults guiding you through these historic times.
Blessings to you warrior sister. 🌟💝

Diana DJT @Diana
You are so kind🙏🏼💥thank you❤️
04:24 PM - Jun 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Diana DJT, click on at the bottom under it