Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 May, 10:16

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
14 May, 10:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
Saw a quick video with a man using the old fashioned cup with string, put it against a beehive and you could hear the Bees communicating! What an incredible sound, like voices chiming in together, maybe on Tick TockπŸ’₯🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝☺️❀️
08:32 AM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Diana in this post can reply
Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
05 June, 10:25
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
I love that. ThanQ for sharing. My grandfather was a bee keeper and made the best honey ever. I was an asthmatic child and his honey helped calm every weezing and attacks I survived. Bees must be saved for the sake of honey and FRUITS! πŸ’πŸ‡πŸ“

Diana DJT @Diana
06 June, 04:47
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
My beautiful sister was born in 1953 had asthma pretty bad as a child, got much worse as an adult, fatal attack on 9/11/77, she was 23 and had eaten Chinese food 20 minutes before attack, red & yellow food dye & MSG possibly caused it per ME. She was out of town in a hotel for Superbowl playoff’s with her boyfriend. I sure am happy that the honey helped you, we know so much more today. God bless & stay healthy. 🐝πŸ’₯