Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
05 June, 11:07
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
🐝🐝🐝BEE Happy!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
14 May, 12:27
This is not likely going to happen.
Have you watched The Bee Movie.
Its worth the time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Time to Rise Patriots!!! @TBIYTC
14 May, 12:05
I couldn't do this....

Rick Ofalltrades @mrbass1986
14 May, 11:29
Stories like this make me wonder if the advice for us to not use salt is against what we should do .It seems like everything they tell us we should do, is just the opposite in reality, how does one really know the truth about anything these days.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
14 May, 10:24

Diana DJT @Diana
05 June, 08:32
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
Saw a quick video with a man using the old fashioned cup with string, put it against a beehive and you could hear the Bees communicating! What an incredible sound, like voices chiming in together, maybe on Tick Tock💥🐝🐝🐝🐝🐝☺️❤️

Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
14 May, 10:21
Kim - just wondering if Twat purges are still ongoing! Fudd and i ran out of numbers and they are now pinging our IP's!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
14 May, 10:24
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
Yes and the same thing for me.
Every 3 days or so.