MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT @MARYLKIRBYBRYANT
06 June, 06:17
THANK YOU GOD TRASH TOOK ITSELF OUT !!!!!!!!

This user ( @Lauren_M_Bradley ) has blocked you from accessing their posts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Made In America @eyes_on_justice
07 June, 11:49
In response MARY L. KIRBY BRYANT to her Publication
She's got another account on here too.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
THANK YOU PROOF SHE IS A DECEPTIVE CREEPY AND A FRAUD PATRIOT !!!!! SHE IS A INSECURE BULLY AND JEALOUS OF THE LARGER ACCOUNTS AND SCREAMS FOR THEIR ATTENTION AND BULLIES OTHERS WHO DON'T BOW DOWN TO HER WHAT A JOKE SHE IS !!!!
12:02 PM - Jun 07, 2022
In response Made In America to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MARYLKIRBYBRYANT in this post can reply
07 June, 12:53
What's so odd is her saying she broke the code on Gematria, the mirror effect. People were using Gematria longggggggggggggggg before she came along. I remember trying to use Gematria to interpret some of the Q posts 3-4 years ago. I can't say I was very good at it, but I was very aware of it. I just didn't get it. Just like decodes. I don't see what others see. Not sure why. I see it only AFTER someone points it out. According to her, "you're not really one of the gifted, you're just the trail of the snail, a follower, not a leader and you want someone else to do all the work." That's not true at all. I'm honestly very happy that someone else is capable of decoding. I'm learning from them. That's what the Great Awakening is all about.

07 June, 12:58
EXACTLY !!! I AM SO SORRY FOR ALL OUR AU PEOPLE SHE HAS DONE THAT TOO MENTAL ILLNESS IS REAL SHE IS PROOF OF THAT

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
07 June, 01:54
What ever happened to " No one is above another " or " If one falls, pick him up" ? God gave us each a gift. Some have not realized them yet. Or don't realize something they are doing now, IS their gift. You don't tell ANYBODY the don't have a gift ! That;s just sad. And downright mean. I've seen her nasty posts.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
07 June, 12:42
She got me a little upset and i even tried to reach out to her but thanks for letting me know this, I thought maybe she had ptsd or something

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
07 June, 12:15
#BlueGreenTeam infiltrators, why ? Wont take long to add up, but still may God bless them and open their eyes.

07 June, 12:17
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
AMEN !!! YOU CAN PRAY FOR PEOPLE BUT EVEN IN GODS WORD HE SAYS TO CALL IT OUT !!!!!!!!!!

07 June, 12:38
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
Why? Who knows??? She had the same problem at twitter. She wanted everyone to decode her decodes. She claimed the Army was talking directing to her in their memes and assigned her the job of waking everyone. It was a way to pull everyone away from the larger accounts and focus just on her Army memes, decoding them. She had so many different accounts on twitter (just like AU), when you blocked her from one account, she'd come back at you from another account, then she got booted from twitter.
Remember her first post on AU?: "What I'm noticing here on this platform is there's no cohesiveness. You all act like you're not aware there's enemies among you. Those big accounts you follow will lead you no where. Here pretty soon, you're going to BEG me to teach you how to decode and you will leave those "BIG" accounts. So get up from your easy chairs, follow me, and maybe there's hope for you."
I thought: "Oh. no. Here we go again."
I just pray for her. I sense she's in a very dark place.