I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 June, 01:28
I have to go in front of the magistrate on Thursday over my license "privilege" being suspended (my car insurance is unaware of this and Penndot never sent me notifaction) bc of a ticket for driving thru a red light 2 and a half years ago. That ticket i responded not guilty. Was not given a court date BUT i revieved a guilty verdict on the SAME DAY it was mailed to me (pre-dating guilty verdicts????)
Im not sure how to handle this!!! i cant find the guilty papers to show and I will be standing in an open room to plead my case with at least 10 others to plead..no privacy either
Sighhhh
Time to go play in the garden!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
06 June, 04:00
In response I am Keri to her Publication
FWIW by going to their court and accepting their system you are creating joinder with them - you are agreeing to them having power over you. They are a corporation just like MacDonald's. You can send them a Conditional Acceptance of their fine / offer to contract by asking them amongst other things what authority they have over a living woman? Common / Natural / Universal Law sits over & above all other law. As long as you don't do harm, do not commit fraud & act honorably at all times you are not committing a crime. Also, a crime can only be committed if there is a victim - another question to ask in your conditional acceptance. See them as your annoying penpal & keep asking questions. If MacDonald's told you they were going to fine you, how would you react? It's the same principle. Their corporation can only deal with you as a corporation - your birth certificate. They have no power over you, a living woman (sorry if you're a man, can't check as I'm writing this).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jayne Libertopia @TheLibertopian
Also, you travel in your vehicle, you do not drive it. It's not an offence to travel from A to B as a private person. And who put up those traffic lights and said they mean something? They will everything they can to intimidate and threaten you - just keep asking questions, give them 30 days to answer, then send another letter reiterating your cond acceptance, then after that return all their mail unopened with 'not known at this address' on the front. Hope that helps - templates for Condtional Acceptances all over the internet x x
04:04 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheLibertopian in this post can reply
I am Keri @Lionessheart
06 June, 06:32
In response Jayne Libertopia to her Publication
i really appreciate you taking time to answer!!
Im in a small town where no one wuestions anything. I have a feiend who recently retired from law, shes looking to see if she can find someone to go with me so im not alone