Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
06 June, 07:08
I consider thaf the sufferings of this present time are as nothing compared with the glory to be revealed for us.

Romans 8:18

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 June, 10:22
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Good morning Shareef.πŸŒ…

I have no doubt that the glory will be beyond our wildest dreams.πŸ’ž

Your post reminded me of 2 some memes that I made.

GOD WINS and since WE are a part of HIM, WE WIN TOO.πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«βœοΈ

3 picsπŸ‘‡

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
JoAnn, thank you for this amazng quote by Thomas Paine, I pray everyday that I will be able to be a help to others when the time comes and now also. You are a warrior, and I love you!
12:54 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
06 June, 06:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
You're most welcome.😊

Thank you for your beautiful & sweet message with the extraordinary compliment.
I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.
πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ™

I have no doubt in my mind that you will be able to help others. You're doing it right now!! πŸ’–

Everyone here is helping others. We may not know to what extent we are helping, but it is happening nonetheless.

Maybe it is information. Maybe it is a meme, a joke, an image that brightens one's day & lifts their spirits/vibrations.
Maybe it's just the knowledge that there are other like minded individuals that just seek Truth.
Maybe it's the feeling of comradery & belonging to something greater than yourselfπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I believe that ANY of it & ALL of it is done selflessly & generously with love with the hope that humanity will prosper

God bless you & everyone spreading love & lightπŸ™

GOD WINS
πŸ™πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ’«βœοΈ

I shared this song in my prior post, but adding here for all the HEROES

https://youtu.be/0IA3ZvCkR...

3 pics

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 June, 06:54
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
❀️You are awesome, and such a cheerleader in this movement!β€οΈπŸ˜‡