Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
One of the consequences with higher gas prices is 'the people' are starting to innovate. TikTok full of hydrogen DIY and they are making progress. Normally big oil would kill you off but way too many now.

Good Stuff.
10:45 AM - Jun 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
15 September, 07:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
yes and roofs with solarpanls and batteries to store energy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
04 September, 11:11
how does it leak out to every day people?
those without technical capabilities.
do patents enable or disable the dissemination process VK?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
06 June, 08:33
love ya brotha
keep on keeping on

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
06 June, 03:55

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 01:20

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
05 September, 08:38
Others have been offed because they would not sell the patent on their invention of a car that runs on water.

Jes King @jes_US
08 October, 11:46
it's so hard for me to wrap my head around the fact that this loser Biden is such a scammer liar and I'm supposed to believe this is all an act.

MrE Kuff @Eikcuf
06 June, 01:09
When I was child (long ago)
the science center had a hand cranked water separator.
Crank, crank, watch the bubbles and the gas levels changed
push the button, complete the circuit and POP

We've had these technologies for....ever.
Can't patent physics.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 12:51
9:45
9=Most High Trump =45

Just ask Juan Nana has heard him speak to this and how we could have gone a totally different route for energy that oil and gas.
He already knows.

06 June, 12:49
There is a purpose for every thing happening!

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
06 June, 12:32
Aaron Salter Jr - Hydrogen fueled truck

Salter was a victim in the Buffalo shooting.

https://youtu.be/AEMA6SAtT...
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

GeorgeSmiley777 *** @GeorgeSmiley777
06 June, 12:48
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
his 2 patents were filed in 2015 and has 1 patent date in 2018 and a publication date in 2016. not implying anything. just find it strange.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
06 June, 12:51
In response GeorgeSmiley777 *** to his Publication
We saw that too and watched his videos. Makes you wonder if he was the target...

The Qonspiracist @TheQonspiracist
06 June, 12:31
like the Iranian who invented a car that runs on water in the 70’s. What happened to him and his amazing invention

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
06 June, 12:27
😜

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 June, 12:07
⭐️ I had to go look, and yes indeed, very cool. 😎 - except for when they killed him.😳

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 June, 01:31
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Moral of the story, Don't agree to meet with Foreign Nazi CIA agents who claim to want to do "business."

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
06 June, 02:22
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
You can but a Hydrogen car today if you have $450,000.00 to spend. Porche or Mercedes makes them I believe.

mark kub @markkub
06 June, 12:06
Good, now let the free Electricity begin also.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
06 June, 12:58
In response mark kub to his Publication
Could there be a cuter meme??? OMG, I love it!🐸

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
06 June, 06:02
In response mark kub to his Publication

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 June, 11:57
Speaking of that, I just saw a video how one of the men that was just killed in buffalo NY had invented a car that was patent pending to run off of water.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 11:39
We can build our legs up for walking! And have memories of childhood! I think I’d choose these options! 🤣😂😎 1-2

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 11:41
In response Beverly Hayes to her Publication
peddle cars!! many to choose from! Example: for the racers and modern minds! 😉

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 June, 11:38
Now you can fill up your car with wawa, instead of at wawa where the prices could make you wawa.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 June, 11:32
Kinda like the baby formula crisis, many were posting how to make your own. On purpose?

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 11:30
There's IS really good stuff coming out of TT.
I'm surprised by it every day, but happy to see it bc lots of red pills being dropped there.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
06 June, 11:37
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
TT?

Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 June, 12:08
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I agree, and the cleaning/repair hacks never get old 🤣🙋‍♀️🇺🇸

Denni USA @DenniUSA
06 June, 11:28
Like Aaron Salter who was able to get his F-150 to run on H2O.....and then just so happened to get shot in May during the shooting in Buffalo. So weird🤨
https://youtu.be/SAFQdYYXy...

Will BKr @WillBK
06 June, 11:25

Will BKr @WillBK
06 June, 11:27
In response Will BKr to his Publication
Aaron salters Killed in the buffalos shooting while working… he was on the news about a month before the Buffalo shooting, explaining an invention he made, a complete hydrogen engine not “electric” that run completely off water no gas / fuel ⛽️ needed… he had a patent

yo. lisa donated @crownostars
06 June, 11:22
think you mentioned recently how one of
your fav moments is when the power went out

this is one of my fam's / my fav moments too
bc we came together (huddled like children telling stories),
thought outside the box, remembered the ways & days of old, appreciating each other in the moment, it was exciting!

i think the consciousness is coming together on this,
bc 'survival' brings out some wholesome & togetherness vibes, appreciating simplicity, the old ways & values,
and, i suspect w/ some, almost as if it were a welcome release from their former prison of convenience and inured habits
(it was for me and my family that cold few days one winter)

could be a whole new collective backlash / grassroots
of the spirit of innovation and community :)

06 June, 12:23
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
We had power out in and ice storm several yrs ago and since Nana was the only one in the family that had a generator, yep, 10 ppl, 4 dogs.
We were fine, you find a lot of ways to reinvent "how to do" when you have to.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
06 June, 06:29
In response yo. lisa to her Publication
Several little towns in PA do a similar thing. They have handmade wooden stands stocked with nonperishable food items. Passersby can give or take at will. Just the other day, I saw one stocked with small bundles of firewood.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
06 June, 11:17

Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
06 June, 12:06
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I just read a post on TG where the question was asked if gas actually smells like gas anymore...maybe we'll have more fuel options like garbage that fuels the flux capacitor for time travel! 😂... in addition to EV !!
More to look forward to!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
06 June, 11:14
But it's dAnGeRoUs VK.

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
06 June, 11:13

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 June, 01:07
In response Starry Peacock to her Publication
Everything seems to be about water being a better source lately...Watch the Water...💥🌊

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
06 June, 11:12
This is it then, the Start of The Great Awakening. This is when we realize how powerful we really are🔥

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
06 June, 11:11

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
06 June, 11:11

Pissed Off Patriot donated @Pissedoffpatriot0179
06 June, 11:08
Adapt and grow. mind over matter. We have done it for generations. We always figure it out.

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 11:19
In response Pissed Off Patriot to her Publication