Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 10:45
One of the consequences with higher gas prices is 'the people' are starting to innovate. TikTok full of hydrogen DIY and they are making progress. Normally big oil would kill you off but way too many now.

Good Stuff.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 June, 12:07
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
⭐️ I had to go look, and yes indeed, very cool. 😎 - except for when they killed him.😳

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
You can but a Hydrogen car today if you have $450,000.00 to spend. Porche or Mercedes makes them I believe.
02:22 PM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DANMARTIN17 in this post can reply
Bea Benjamin @FranBea
06 June, 04:07
In response DAN MARTIN to his Publication
Wow-that price is incredible💥

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
06 June, 09:59
In response Bea Benjamin to her Publication
I remember when calculators and digital watches first came out and would set you back a days pay to own one and now they almost give them away. Give it time.