Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 10:33
Isn't it weird that that is the most liked tweet ever in history!

No wonder we had so much energy when we were kids!

But seriously it the actual cocoa plant bad for u as an ingredient or donthey turn it into a bad thing like they have EVERYTHING else?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 02:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
If you think they have removed the cocaine , think again. Why do you think people have to do a " rehab cure" to be able to stop drinking it ???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
06 June, 05:55
😂🍿

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
08 June, 02:02
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Because he is !

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
06 June, 05:17
something like 3.5 grams of blow per bottle could solve obesity in quick fashion x)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 June, 01:23
Love him or hate him, he's definitely entertaining and I appreciate his humor!

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
06 June, 03:06
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I like him as long as, he hasnt hurt any kids!! Like i said before I would love to smoke with him and just talk about random shit for awhile!

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
06 June, 11:20
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Absolutely, im still cracking up over here!

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
06 June, 12:23
True story — My dad was a pharmacist, and he kept Coke syrup behind the counter to be used as a remedy for nausea. Don’t think it had anything to do with cocaine, as I see it’s still advertised for nausea relief. It’s just no longer kept behind the counter at your local drug store.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
06 June, 11:57
Seems about right!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
06 June, 11:47
😹👍🍿

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 June, 11:40
Elon should add comedian to his bio.
That’s the best secret ingredient for the red pill coating.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
06 June, 11:38
To have that energy

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 June, 05:46
In response KungFu Kelly to her Publication
🤣😂

JqAnon QueenQfSpring @JqAnon
06 June, 11:34
= = = > < >

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
06 June, 11:11
Will never forget when I dated one of a handful of owners of Coca-Cola worldwide (later became hubs and dad to my sons), and the look on my MIL Officer Dad's face when I told him I was dating the biggest Coke dealer in the state! 😂🤣🔥

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
06 June, 11:05
he is disarmingly funny, no matter, yep remember the stories, and darn i would love that energy💓

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
06 June, 10:54
Love Elon’s humor. When I was a kid Coke had a distinctive taste, kind of snappy. Pepsi had a distinctive taste kind of throaty. Miss those days, when you knew your taste buds worked.

LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 June, 10:48
Love it!
I'm seriously looking into things that the government has banned.
I'm sure there is probably health benefits to it.
How great would it feel to have the energy of a kid again in your 60s.. LOL

I would have to say, if they put it back in there I'll be buying it again. Just thinking how much I can get done.

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 June, 11:07
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Talking of 'banned' things, take a look at this report I have literally just finished reading! I bought some last year and have just been using it in the bath (neutralises fluoride) but have now mixed some up in water and gonna start tomorrow. 👍😁 http://www.health-science-...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 10:47
back and forth to school in the snow and uphill both ways!

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
06 June, 10:42
oh but yes, love this…hysterical 🤣🤣🤣 ps my mom and grandmom’s did call a soft philly pretzel and a bottle of coke a “Kensington” breakfast #TrueStory

LeLe John @Grace1125
06 June, 10:42
epic

Just Jaclyn @JackJJRK
06 June, 10:40
Someone should look into the rate of employees with, who have had, who have passed from cancer and #watchthewater PS I love my life 😉

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
06 June, 10:38
🤣Hilarious!