Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
06 June, 10:33
Isn't it weird that that is the most liked tweet ever in history!

No wonder we had so much energy when we were kids!

But seriously it the actual cocoa plant bad for u as an ingredient or donthey turn it into a bad thing like they have EVERYTHING else?

https://www.tiktok.com/t/Z...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
06 June, 10:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
Love it!
I'm seriously looking into things that the government has banned.
I'm sure there is probably health benefits to it.
How great would it feel to have the energy of a kid again in your 60s.. LOL

I would have to say, if they put it back in there I'll be buying it again. Just thinking how much I can get done.
10:48 AM - Jun 06, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LoveTump in this post can reply
Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
06 June, 11:07
In response LQve Trump to her Publication
Talking of 'banned' things, take a look at this report I have literally just finished reading! I bought some last year and have just been using it in the bath (neutralises fluoride) but have now mixed some up in water and gonna start tomorrow. 👍😁 http://www.health-science-...

LQve Trump @LoveTump
06 June, 11:52
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
YES, I take this as a supplement now and then. Just a pinch in my glass of water a few times a day.

It HAS TO BE PURE BORAX....no other ingredients.

*This is just something I do and am not recommending it to anyone because I'm not a doctor.