Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 June, 01:07
Sky Ice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
i wonder if game of thrones was produced to ease us in gently to our reality, reverse the spell?
04:06 PM - Jun 05, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SMaRkuS in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 June, 07:48
In response SMa rk. to his Publication
makes sense to me!!
I actually thought of what it would be like to live then when watching it!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
06 June, 04:07
Q🪖✨
and
Anons
reversing this spell😂

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
06 June, 03:43
Q🪖✨
Is this impersonation
or
Q🪖✨is in control of her account and
LARPing
or
Sociopathing?

We've gotta reverse 🪃✨

Trips are moving but, not showing

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
06 June, 08:51
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
they all got them crazy eyes 👀🤪🤪

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 June, 12:19

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
05 June, 11:31
i was thinking the same about “Stranger Things” 😎

Dennisse Lisseth @DennisseLisseth
05 June, 10:24
I’ve never seen Game of Thrones so I don’t understand this

TBo ogg donated @tbog
05 June, 09:38
👊

Marc Lawson @MarLaw144
05 June, 09:14
Explain.....?I watched all of it

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
05 June, 08:44
I had this discussion with a very intellectual person in a part of the entertainment industry about 5 years ago that i worked with. We talked about the show, he said I really should read the books. He said...this is our reality. I had no idea what he was talking about. He and his wife had had huge success in their field, she died at age 52 of a quick acting cancer. I don't know what the real story was, and I still wonder to this day. He was so devastated by her death that he has mostly disappeared from the business and we haven't talked even though we were close friends back then. I know he knew the truth, I hope I am able to speak with him one day soon.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 June, 08:36
Game of Thrones is as old as time itself. King of the North and the Ice Wall, always had me wondering. Antarctica and the North pole.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
05 June, 08:26
last episode at the mention of democracy
the laughter amongst the elites
reality tv

Paul Bruton @DrB
05 June, 07:55
Yep

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 June, 07:54
Nana had a vision last year where a "Watcher" took me to the ice wall and then over it and down into a huge hole in the ice.

There were several different species there, along with Giants and some looked to be what we would consider quite strange. The first thing that came to mine about it was the ending of that show.
There were species besides humans. Some that looked like part human and some that were totally different.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
05 June, 07:53
If only I watched it..😂