Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Stoic Way @waylongway
12 June, 06:23
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Russia drills 8 miles down, What do they find?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
05 June, 05:46
These tremors are moving these key water upward to replace the toxic water, while the team is draining & exposing the dead bodies etc the cabal have done to invert those crystalline lakes/rivers w/ SRA activities, like Lake Mead. Lots of undergd water, as Mt. Rainier is the sacred mtn of waters known to the natives. #TransitionEventsOpsHappeningBTS

https://youtu.be/WPv6AQ8mm...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
05 June, 05:09
Live in an area with spring fed lakes, scuba divers say you can only get so close to the springs as the pressure pushes you away.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
05 June, 05:03
this is true dated a guy that use to map the underwater rivers i call them he could tell you were they started and wher some came out some one i know is tap into one of them and it is the best water ive ever tasted.. and they will always have water cost around $23 for electricity to run the pump a month i keep telling them they need solar to run the pumps but they getting charged for the light pole any way

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
05 June, 04:44
That was excellent!
Thank…Q

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 June, 04:38
[they] are evil

American Girl @Americangirl
05 June, 06:22
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
baby r those truly skeletons.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 June, 12:52
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
like Seth Rich...never forget...like Dr Kerry Mullis....we never forget...

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
05 June, 04:37
A few hunded satanic people headed by satan rule the world thru drought, starvation, poisoning, oppression & poverty. Their party's over. "The BEST Is Yet To Come" in God's Great Awakening. "I Will Shake the Heavens and the Earth. I Will OVERTURN Royal Thrones and SHATTER the power of Foreign Kingdoms... Be Strong all you People of the Land... and Work, for I AM With you, Declares Shaddai, the LORD Almighty... My Spirit Remains among you. Do not fear... the Silver is Mine and the Gold is Mine... The Glory of this present house will be greater than the former house... and in this place I Will grant Peace..." Haggai 2.