Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
04 June, 01:11
Censorship of Natural Health videos.
All deleted. So, they must be the Truth.

👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 01:40
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Of course [they] know natural medicine works and
[ they] want everyone to have a weakened immune system so people will succumb to every bio- virus [
they] release. The BEST thing people can do for their health is to make their body alkaline and do this:
Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise daily with at least a brisk walk
Sunshine, Fresh air
Reduce stress and fear
Deep breathe
Healthy organic NonGmo diet
Soul and spiritual care
Laugh, hug, smile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 June, 09:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
iI’ve always used natural meds and eaten pretty healthy, although not always organic due to cost. Yet, my cholesterol was high, so I started eating steel cut oats with fruit almost daily. My cholesterol dropped 40 points within a few months and my ph went up to 8. Just that one change. Point being, its not that hard to make a few small changes and reap major benefits.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 09:54
In response The Real Me to her Publication
How do you fix the oats? I dislike oatmeal but try to eat high fiber foods. I have familial elevated cholesterol, my siblings as well. Got that bad gene.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
I boil them in water, add a pinch of salt, butter, cinnamon. when their close to done, i add frozen blueberries. i make a big enough batch for 3 days and eat it hot the first day and as a cold cereal using oat milk the other days. i may also add some nuts and other fruit like atrawberries and tangerine some days to mix it up a bit. i have grown quite fond of it actually.
10:21 PM - Jun 04, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from The Real Me, click on at the bottom under it