Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
04 June, 01:11
Censorship of Natural Health videos.
All deleted. So, they must be the Truth.

👇👇👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 01:40
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Of course [they] know natural medicine works and
[ they] want everyone to have a weakened immune system so people will succumb to every bio- virus [
they] release. The BEST thing people can do for their health is to make their body alkaline and do this:
Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise daily with at least a brisk walk
Sunshine, Fresh air
Reduce stress and fear
Deep breathe
Healthy organic NonGmo diet
Soul and spiritual care
Laugh, hug, smile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
iI’ve always used natural meds and eaten pretty healthy, although not always organic due to cost. Yet, my cholesterol was high, so I started eating steel cut oats with fruit almost daily. My cholesterol dropped 40 points within a few months and my ph went up to 8. Just that one change. Point being, its not that hard to make a few small changes and reap major benefits.
09:35 PM - Jun 04, 2022
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 09:54
In response The Real Me to her Publication
How do you fix the oats? I dislike oatmeal but try to eat high fiber foods. I have familial elevated cholesterol, my siblings as well. Got that bad gene.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 June, 10:21
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I boil them in water, add a pinch of salt, butter, cinnamon. when their close to done, i add frozen blueberries. i make a big enough batch for 3 days and eat it hot the first day and as a cold cereal using oat milk the other days. i may also add some nuts and other fruit like atrawberries and tangerine some days to mix it up a bit. i have grown quite fond of it actually.