Amber Waves @AmberWaves1111
Censorship of Natural Health videos.
All deleted. So, they must be the Truth.

👇👇👇
01:11 PM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by AmberWaves1111 in this post can reply
Net Nut @NetNut
04 June, 03:03
In response Amber Waves to her Publication
Love his videos

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 June, 01:40
Of course [they] know natural medicine works and
[ they] want everyone to have a weakened immune system so people will succumb to every bio- virus [
they] release. The BEST thing people can do for their health is to make their body alkaline and do this:
Hydration with filtered alkaline water
Exercise daily with at least a brisk walk
Sunshine, Fresh air
Reduce stress and fear
Deep breathe
Healthy organic NonGmo diet
Soul and spiritual care
Laugh, hug, smile

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
04 June, 07:40
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Absolutely NOT going to eat margarine. It's a petroleum product

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 June, 09:35
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
iI’ve always used natural meds and eaten pretty healthy, although not always organic due to cost. Yet, my cholesterol was high, so I started eating steel cut oats with fruit almost daily. My cholesterol dropped 40 points within a few months and my ph went up to 8. Just that one change. Point being, its not that hard to make a few small changes and reap major benefits.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 June, 01:33
I. haven't been to John Bergman's site for a long time, but last time I was there, he had a lot of very good information.

Amber Waves donated @AmberWaves1111
04 June, 02:40
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
He's been fighting the good fight for a long time. He's highly respected in many arenas, so this has to opening more eyes. Not just with tthe public, but the health and medical communities.