Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
06 June, 06:19
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
https://twitter.com/Gilber...

😂
🐸🍿 following "stars"?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
05 June, 11:20
disgusting idea of entertainment. ds using mass shootings the same way. people histrionically caught up in the excited misery because they are barbaric and narcissistic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 June, 09:14

Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
05 June, 08:15
🥰🫶✨
Q🪖🛸✨🙏✨
Armor of God Almighty

Stevie King @ShineBright9
05 June, 07:58
One of GODs Laws; THOU SHALL NOT KILL, God created all only he can taketh away. Movies seem to love to make the killers heroes, to me this is indoctrination also, but just my opinion.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 June, 07:50
I am Gluteus Maximus, commander of the "southern regions"
🤣🤣🤣

Anne Kats @anneanon1
05 June, 07:38

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 June, 10:47
Blessings Sir! WRWY to the best of our abilities. 💝 You =Gift

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
05 June, 09:58
What happened to Russell Crowe? He got fat AF after this.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
05 June, 08:18
I am not here for the entertainment. I am here to save America.

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 June, 07:40
🙇🏼‍♀️

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Sam Brown @sambrown
05 June, 07:10

Jen ... @Jenfranji
05 June, 07:07
Are you all coming back to Twitter for the meme war ?

NEO ONE @Neo
05 June, 07:02
The Truth will set us free.

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
05 June, 06:18
The Spaniard . #Fooked

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
05 June, 09:03
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
🎯

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
05 June, 05:52

Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 June, 05:19
Here is the moment when he realizes that he has now the power to turn evil into good🔥

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
05 June, 08:50
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
I have no idea what movie this is? - That's how little I care about movies.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
05 June, 01:32
“At my signal, unleash Hell.”
“What we do in life, echoes in Eternity.”

Gladiator Official Trailer:

https://youtu.be/P5ieIbInF...

TS = 9:47 PM > 911.
9:47 PM > 2147 > 311 🪞 11.3.

joann ferguson donated @joann212
05 June, 12:25
My #1 all time favorite movie. I've watched it over 30 times.

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 June, 11:50
it has to be 👇👇👇

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 11:43
Interestingly,
Russell Crowe=170=17 (Q)
(&1+7=8=new beginnings)
full reduction=53/35=JFK
(& 5+3=8)
reverse ordinal=154=451=POTUS 45 won
(& 4+5+1=10=1=won)
reverse full reduction=73=10=1=won
&
8+8+1+1=18=R=JFK Jr.

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
04 June, 11:10
Gladiator • Now We Are Free • Hans Zimmer & Lisa Gerrard - YouTube

Soundtrack from the 2000 Ridley Scott film "Gladiator" with Russell Crowe, Joaquin Phoenix, Connie Nielson, Oliver Reed, Derek Jacobi, Djimon Hounsou & Richa...

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
05 June, 07:36
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
This makes me bawl🤧 every single time.

Lily B.... @LilyB
04 June, 11:04
Gladiator sountrack always gives me the chills. Vibes!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 June, 10:58
; )
THE STORY FOR CENTURIES
🎵🎵🎶🎶🎵🎶🎶🎶🎶🎵🎵

https://music.youtube.com/...

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
04 June, 10:52

❤👊❤❤

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
04 June, 10:51
Keep the people distracted with what they want,
then they can take away what they need...

Naomi Olivares @NaomiOlivares
04 June, 10:42
One person can change the world. When one stands, others see that they too can stand. Then, the power just grows. Praise God.

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
04 June, 10:41
the sword in the stone…

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 June, 10:32
The Sword
That was post 1122 ...