Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
04 June, 03:10
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Bee keeper from TX always comes and puts his bees on our canola fields, also made sure to plant perennials that attract them in my flower beds, get many bumble bees too!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 June, 02:07
my husband *beecame* (lol bad joke) a bee keeper during Covid. I know God was working … it has been a blessing to our family and created lots of frienships and conversations -we have been able to share honey with some very special people ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 June, 01:04
I always remember a vacation we took to New Hampshire. In order to get to the pool, you had to cross a field of clover. There seemed like there was a bee on every flower. I was terrified so my dad scooped me up and carried me to the pool. What I would give to see those bees again! I have planted more flowers because the truth is so many vegetables need bees to do the work. I see more this year than last so that makes me so happy. Give them reasons to stay in your yard. Plant safe plants to attract them.

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
04 June, 01:56
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I always mow my yard late for this very reason, always let my wildflowers bloom for them, my yard is covered early spring, bugleweed, dandelions, spring beauties and violets. 💜

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
04 June, 06:18
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
❤️👍

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 June, 12:51
Without this ONE single insect the entire planet dies!
Hows about that for planning!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 June, 12:56
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
how bout dem apples

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 June, 12:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
have a Great day Nana !

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
04 June, 11:49
I noticed that celebrities, etc are wearing bee pins. Queen Bee announcement soon…maybe?

Only followers of this user (jolish) can see their posts

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
04 June, 11:37

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 June, 11:45
In response Tri Nity⍟ to her Publication
+33