Every Time @soTELLme533
04 February, 01:32
Martin Geddes Channel Hypothesis or Fact? We will see,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Loretta Seaux @jesusisthelight
24 May, 11:48
In response Every Time to her Publication
Just curious if anyone can help me...
1- NEVER been tested
2- NEVER been jabbed
3- NEVER been sick but lost my smell & taste 2 1/2 years ago... (may have had slight symptoms but nothing that kept me from daily life work, gym, being a wife, mom, etc)
AND still NO taste / smell. HOW WHY and can I ever get it back?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
24 May, 09:25
In response Loretta Seaux to her Publication
I've used an Essential oil protocol with my clients that many have had success with, if that's something you feel Resonant with trying.

🙏

03 June, 10:59
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
I was wondering if you could help me....someone I know has been jabbed....and is dealing with mental issues...Is there anything to help him at this point?

🙏
I'm so sorry to hear this.
I've got first hand experience with this myself, unfortunately.

What sort of mental issues are being had? Is it physical, like cognitive loss? Is it emotional, like remorse or fear?

What I can say, no matter what the experiences, the gut health is PIVOTAL to mental balance.
Daily probiotics+prebiotics along with elimination of GMOs and toxic chemical exposures is a giant piece of the puzzle.
09:15 AM - Jun 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by S33K3R in this post can reply
06 June, 02:06
In response I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve to her Publication
Thank you for responding!! He has a terrible and perhaps that is causing his mental issues.... but it went from all is well on Sunday and by Wed night he was NOT the same... He was told he tested positive for C but was completely V. The have admitted him in a Psych ward....a family friend got him in ... He was not taking meds correctly and would not eat or sleeP?? How strange is this?

06 June, 11:09
Unfortunately, not strange at all.

The jab is CAUSING unlucky recipients to "test positive"...
From what I can understand via Drs like Dr Tenpenny, it's the vaxx function of spike protein manufacture + immune system hijack (so to speak) that's got people's systems all messed up.

At this point, I've got no data on whether anything can reverse this choice to introduce the jab (whatever THAT is....) into a body.
Sacha Stone is talking about something that helps, but I cannot say that it does.

Again, I'm SO sad that ANYONE is dealing with issues as result of this nefarious plot, and can only say that maintaining gut biome (Pro and Pre biotics) is pivotal to all health....including mental health/brain function.

Young Living has multiple Essential Oils I'd be working with, too, if this were someone close to me. Brain Power, for one.
🙏
Blessings!