Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Peace Keeper @NanaLife
04 June, 01:06
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Seattle was built over also. They say because of the "great fire". hmmmm

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 June, 01:41
In response Peace Keeper to her Publication
There were many cities destroyed in the late 19th century by great fires or earthquakes. Their destruction was part of covering up our past, but there are enough traces of it left that prove we have been lied to. For fascinating videos about the mud flood, star forts, old architecture and the true nature of our realm, go to Jon Levi YouTube channel.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
04 June, 12:56
I went to a church in Rome many years ago that went down into the 2 layers of fallen city.. into pagan temples

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
04 June, 01:00
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
Oh wow! I'd love to see that. Was it creepy in there? They say under the Vatican it's just miles of tunnels and creepy rooms. I wish the whole truth would come out. All these churches, buildings, just super strange. 💝

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
04 June, 12:42
Interesting and our history books were changed also. No mention of this anywhere.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
04 June, 12:53
In response Truth Seeker 4444 to his Publication
That is just so crazy that my head can't quite wrap around why they'd do this except to completely take over and control us, manipulate us. I want to know the real past! The fairs in Chicago? All those buildings that are partway under ground? When you think about it that way you feel violated in a way. What huge part of our world has been taken from us??? Grrr! 💝