--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
03 June, 11:58

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
I went to a church in Rome many years ago that went down into the 2 layers of fallen city.. into pagan temples
12:56 AM - Jun 04, 2022
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Only people mentioned by surfinmonkeys35 in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
04 June, 01:00
In response ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ to her Publication
Oh wow! I'd love to see that. Was it creepy in there? They say under the Vatican it's just miles of tunnels and creepy rooms. I wish the whole truth would come out. All these churches, buildings, just super strange. 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ʟ☮︎︎ ʀɪᴅᴀ @surfinmonkeys35
04 June, 02:05
That was super creepy! So were the catacombs under the vatican and in paris that were open to the public

David Treciak @scifiwriter
04 June, 01:50
All of our stolen gold was retrieved from the Vatican. By the end of the year the truth will come out and we'll know everything thats been happening. There will be no more lies going forward from that time and we'll see our lives improve greatly.