Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
03 June, 12:27
Wut

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 June, 03:19
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Nana could never tell about Pompeo, he is fookn good, could never see thro his eyes to his soul.
No big surprise he was head of CIA at some point, that speaks volumes as to what he knows.

White Hat Black Hat idk but I do know the one we see now is not the original.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 June, 03:33
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
He is one that i want to believe is good. I want to hug the big guy. Not the little replacement. Everytime I would say something on TG about him being replaced, people would say I was wrong...that he lost weight. I'm like "nah, bro" That is a different person. You don't age if you lose weight, and you don't look completely different. It's so obvi, Nana. I love you Nana. Just wanted you to know that when I see a post of yours, my heart sings. It's like I know I'm going to like what wisdom you have to impart.🤗

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I know the actor that I see under there but I can not remember his name
03:55 PM - Jun 03, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it