Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
02 June, 08:28
Took a nice long walk and talked to a friend I hadn't chatted with in a while. We talked about a lot of things. She brought up Ukraine and the shootings and the food shortages. So ... I shared what I knew. She was quiet. Speechless, I asked and laughed. She laughed and said yes -- but said another friend of hers told her some similar things, but nothing in depth. I told her to look past what she's been told and investigate (she's a journalist). She said she would. We didn't get to everything, but we got to enough for now. ;)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 June, 08:39
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
So awesome, you are brave, and it sounds like you explained things really well to her, not too much, not too little...enough for her to come back for more. Yay!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
❤️🙏 She's a very kind person in general, so it was easy to share. Another friend, though, that I shared the "Plan to Save America" video with pretty much does not speak to me anymore. But that's okay. Maybe sometime down the road. Truth always rises to expose lies.
08:41 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
02 June, 08:47
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I have a few very liberal friends, I wonder what we ever had in common...I shared with one, just that i didn't get vaxxed, and it was as if I had committed the worst crime ever. It was so sad. My sister and my daughters have a no "conspiracy" zone, as they call it. I tried, but I love them and want them to come to me when they need to. Your experience makes me feel a bit braver though, about just finding the right situation and sharing truth. Thank you for sharing!

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
02 June, 11:30
Safer to keep your unvaxxed status on the down low.
Only discuss w/those you trust.

The next planned Lockdown is FOR the Unvaxxed only.
They'll find us by paid snitches
They'll trap us by lying that we were TRACED as being
near a MonkyPoxxer.
They'' lock us up until we agree to ALL CV & Monkey
Vaxxes.
They'll tell normies the MP Vax will ONLY be given to the
CV Vaxxed, so they'll get the sheep to bulk up on Boosters.

Watch the news from Canada & AU... Cabal Owned nations.

ps> Monkey Pox like AIDS, is IN the CV Vax.

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
02 June, 11:45
Not just liberals! I have conservative, republican, Trump supporting friends who still believe and are fearful of covid, have been vax'd and boosted. As have many of their friends on both sides of the political fence.

He is totally opposed to gold and is convinced that the only gold wasin Ft. Knox and that the small amount of gold is simply recyled.
Literally told me he didn't want to talk about it.

P.S. I don't do fences!