Doq Holliday @doqholliday
29 May, 12:45
Found out through my wife that someone very close to me is following a woman on Instagram that posts Q drops.

I never thought I’d see something like this happen. Now it is.

Don’t underestimate the importance of being an Anon. The internet is like throwing millions of bottles with messages inside them, into the sea. Then the bottles randomly show up on the right person’s shore and they open the bottle and read your message. They then spread the message to others.

If you feel like giving up, remember that. All of your messages are so important.

More than you know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
29 May, 08:02
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
After 15 years, my husband is red pilled

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
Good for you (and him)! 👏❤️ Wish me luck…my husband is currently pink! 😄 I’ve been coaxiing him along however, there are still some things he feels are a little bit out there. He is coming along though….praying for Red soon! 😊
04:44 PM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 June, 04:51
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
02 June, 06:47
In response Stacey Stands Up to her Publication
love it, thankx. 😄❤️