WWG1WGA!!!
Q

https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...
07:16 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by elaineshtein in this post can reply
Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
03 February, 03:59
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Please don't let that happen. My baby sleep, she has no shoes, we are in look down in Viena , and they want to take her now 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇♥️♥️♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 03:58
They are now in my home, they are all corupt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 03:57
Please help 🙏🙏🙏 They are taking my baby now. Child Protection is in my house, I am crazy with my Trump and my God and my Angels. They paid also the Police yesterday 🙏🙏🙏 Please help 🙏🙏🙏♥️♥️♥️⚖️⚖️⚖️

Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
03 February, 12:33
Hey assholes...

Remember this when you bring my husband and daughter into your snarky Private Messages...

I will take what YOU say, in the dark, and pull it right out into the light of day, then you have the entire Q Army to deal with.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse

Win Gale @Wingale17
03 February, 12:21
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
just say the word 💯

Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
03 February, 05:21
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
hi Angel 👼🏼 U know thats the truth!! WE R 1 FAMILY!! #wwg1wga 💕

Cussin Christian @JamieJanon
02 February, 09:55
AMEN!!

alleybear 369 @Alidekk
02 February, 08:18
The General says he's not on Telegram 2:20
https://youtu.be/XWYJwfdMG...

: I-Am: Sovereign: Makakilo @Qarmy_Anon
02 February, 07:48

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
02 February, 07:39
There are so many people who have been silenced by their family for believing there is an evil plan afoot. It is always encouraging to see our Patriot Anon Family holding strong to what we know is true and just. #HoldTheLine

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
02 February, 07:38