02 February, 07:16
πŸ’§3880
TOGETHER you are invincible.
CONNECTED.
UNITED.
WWG1WGA!!!
Q

https://t.me/GeneralMcIner...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
Hey assholes...

Remember this when you bring my husband and daughter into your snarky Private Messages...

I will take what YOU say, in the dark, and pull it right out into the light of day, then you have the entire Q Army to deal with.

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
12:33 AM - Feb 03, 2021
In response Elaine Shtein to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Summer Gurl @GodF1r5t
03 February, 05:21
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
hi Angel πŸ‘ΌπŸΌ U know thats the truth!! WE R 1 FAMILY!! #wwg1wga πŸ’•

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Win Gale @Wingale17
03 February, 12:21
just say the word πŸ’―

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

Silvana Chirici @FightForLight777
03 February, 09:09
Marlene Suranyi, BA and Maleen Turnheim from the Child Protection, desided today that I am a Danger for my child.. She had a Black Jacked with QS symbol βž•βž•βž•βž• They are corrupt and Monsters. Please help πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I feel that my hart will Stop soon....

03 February, 07:38
I have hundreds of Pictures with all this Numbers and Symbols, I have Everything... and a lot of videos... But I can't not sent it to you... If my hart stops... You have everything that you need on my Phone... Please save my dauther, please save my Angel from this Snakes hands, they are already on her πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

03 February, 06:51
My Angel is already toucht from this Snakes now, he told me, he will stay there with her a few days.. I will have to search a Psihic Doctor to prove that I am not crazy... Please don't let my Angel in the Night with this Monsters, in this Snakes Hell πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ They will hurt her... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ Please tell me what shall I do? πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ My hart Wil stop soon...

03 February, 05:54
Wenn my hart Stopt until you come, please take care of my daughter, she is an Angel... Please save her from the Hands of theese Monsters.. Please take her out from the Cobras Hands and take care of her Soul πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ With Honour and Love, your Faithful Soldier, Silvana Chirici πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️ Love you allπŸ’―πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ™₯️

03 February, 04:53
They paid the Child Protection and the Police yesterday, they are doing a full plot against me to take my child and my rights. We are not even married... They take my mom's Rights now... πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™ I will sleep at street until you comes πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

03 February, 04:51
I had to leave the Apartment, they have now my baby, I am at the Street... He is packing to bring her away from me and from my our house... He will bring her in the Snake Hole, to the Cobra, his Mother. They are crazy βž•βž•βž•βž• please don't let that happen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Everi Storm @EveriStorm
03 February, 04:25

03 February, 04:05
Police comm now, I would have to leave the House and my baby... We are waiting of the Police to come now... They are all corrupt. Please help me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

03 February, 04:02
Ernst-Jandl-weg 6, AP 35,Viena πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡βš–οΈβš–οΈβš–οΈ

03 February, 04:01
Please help now πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™They are here, they said that I am crazy and they will take my Angel now. Please don't let that happen πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡β™₯️β™₯️β™₯️

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 February, 03:44
I stand with you, Patriot! WWG1WGA ❀️🐸❀️ Patriots are listening, watching, and we are fully awake. Anyone messes with one of us, they mess with ALL of us. β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ’™ Love you, Veronica!

Selah 321 @Selah
03 February, 01:43
Love to we, we stand with you, hold the line.

Jim Cue @1QLight
03 February, 01:39
You know we got your 6 baby! You r probably the largest red piller of all time--hundreds of cars a day see us b cuz of you--we Love you!

Walker Colt @Jugobeer
03 February, 01:30
Conitnue kicking ass.

Bunny Patriot @WhiteBunnyQ
03 February, 01:27
Love you Veronica! God bless you.βœοΈπŸ•ŠπŸ’žπŸ•ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
03 February, 01:23
The firmament clue?

Kennedy Trump Vision @SassyTexan4Trump
03 February, 01:10
Much love & respect Patriot❀
Sending love& light your wayβ€πŸ•Š

Leen Zap @Leenzap
03 February, 12:45
Got your back, Veronica!
Just say when!

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
03 February, 12:36
Love my fierce Patriot friend!! You tell them Veronica!! πŸ”₯