--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 June, 02:47
I totally need a miracle for my daughter-in-law. My 4 year old grandson has now been diagnosed 3 times with speech delay and still won't use anything but a diaper. I can tell that he struggles cognitively in a few areas. After she chose to go against her husband's wishes (my son), and all the information I told her and tried to show her, she decided to get both my grandsons va((ed. One has shown va(( injury but she can't connect the two. I've talked to her again this last weekend and thought she was seeing, then spoke to my son last night and she's still going to get his kindergarten shots. In the vax reeducation site on fb it was the kindergarten shots that put their child over to autism, and speech delay and not using the potty were the most common signs mothers recognized in their children after va((ination. I believe in miracles and the power of prayer and don't usually ask but I thought I'd give it a try. Thank you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 June, 09:27
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Thank you for the Prayers! 💝

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
02 June, 09:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
YVW!!!