Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 11:36
One of my favorite sounds is driving in heavy rain during a big storm. Huge drops of water banging on the exterior. Wipers having a hard time keeping up type of rain. You go under an overpass, then....
1 second of silence.

That 1 second is my favorite sound.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 June, 01:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thought of you today and how you are handling all those projections, your not showing any signs of wear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 07:47
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Because I know we get there.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Thank you for that! ❤️
I think on some level we all know but we dont know how we know. So its easy to second guess ourselves.
We are holding, Sir, and will hold as long as it takes.
11:33 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 June, 08:58
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Amen

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 June, 01:21
In response New Years Day to her Publication
She was so proud holding the line Tiffany blue shirt and all. Our future leaders at a Trump Rally!