Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
One of my favorite sounds is driving in heavy rain during a big storm. Huge drops of water banging on the exterior. Wipers having a hard time keeping up type of rain. You go under an overpass, then....
1 second of silence.

That 1 second is my favorite sound.
11:36 PM - Jun 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
10 June, 08:13
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
😂😂🤣I hate driving in the rain. And that underwater bridge in VA freaked me the fook out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Elf @Awake_Elf
10 June, 08:11
I love the sound of rain on our tin roof. Its been raining for 6 hours now! Been a freezing cold, wet week (Western Australia) veggie beds are happy, fruit trees are happy💚

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
10 June, 07:36
ASMR

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 June, 07:30
You're so clever, what a treat for all of us!

Mar Jek @Mjekel
02 June, 11:10
The calm in the storm.

MvA_r @MvA_r
02 June, 03:30
On the tent canvas

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 June, 02:11
Big storm coming VK? I love monsoon season in Arizona. Bring it!!
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 June, 12:53
I love that, big hail storms are fun!

Exploration Gematria @Gematriaexploration
02 June, 11:44
11 > ‘_’

Screen Maker @Screenmaker55
02 June, 11:11
I live right by a 4 lane highway. In fact, the on-ramp to the highway is just beyond my back fence. Living here so long my ears have “tuned out” the noise of the highway (unless an exceptionally loud car goes up the on-ramp). There have been times in the winter, if there has been an ice storm or heavy snow, that there is NO noise from the highway. Startles me every time! I think we get too used to the “noise” of our everyday life that we are taken aback by the few moments of “silence” that happen to appear. But they sure are refreshing!

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
02 June, 09:21
Sometimes it's really hard not to pull over under that underpass and just wait it out...I prefer to press on and not be delayed any longer than needed to get to my chosen destination.

Proper equipment is important in being able to do this safely...good tires to keep you firmly planted to the road, good wiper blades to help keep your sight clear and some good tunes to keep you calm.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 June, 09:15
Searched "1 second" in the Q drops....hit me straight in my feels😎

Vicki Lord @Vlord
02 June, 09:03
Not enough people actually listen to “the sound of silence”. That’s where the message is.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
02 June, 08:57
I look forward to more bridges in my future.

Daphne Kay donated @USA_2021_DK
02 June, 08:54
getting closer to 0:00:00

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 June, 09:19
In response Daphne Kay to her Publication
I was thinking the same thing...

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
02 June, 08:54
I can hear it. 😊

Pony Patriot @Ponypatriot7
02 June, 08:38
As i was reading this, I was there, driving in the pounding rain, then under the overpass......in a split second of peacful silence.
Thanks for the COMPLETE visual and feeling

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
02 June, 08:22
second?

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
02 June, 08:19
I also love the sound of rain when im laying in my camper in the middle of Nowhere . creek in the background and rain hitting the tin roof . Mother nature is Amazing 🌞💛

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 June, 08:16
Time to build the ark, VK?

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
02 June, 08:04
You mean like an intermittent period when there is an absence of something?

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 11:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Like in the CENTER of a Storm, Seems so PEACEFUL...

Then FLIPS directions and starts again the opposite waY

Wheels in the SKY keep on turning.

I'm spinning
I'm spinning

What a JOURNEY

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 11:58
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Like in the CENTER of a Storm, Seems so PEACEFUL...

Then FLIPS directions and starts again the opposite waY

Wheels in the SKY keep on turning.

I'm spinning
I'm spinning

What a JOURNEY

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 June, 08:03
Someone told me long ago
There's a calm before the storm.
I know it’s been coming for some time.
I want to know
Have you ever seen the rain?

My Name is ⬅️MarQ➡️ @Babyjoe_tweeters
02 June, 08:03
Thats Me. But truly, that is the point in which One seeks silence. 💯

Kay Cee @Hippychick90
02 June, 08:00
I love waking up to that. That and thunder 😍

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
02 June, 07:59
https://youtu.be/Bk7RVw3I8... Disturbed...The Sound of Silence :)
Disturbed "The Sound Of Silence" 03/28/16 | CONAN on TBS - YouTube

Disturbed performs a track from their album Immortalized.Subscribe to watch more Team Coco videos https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCi7GJNg51C3jgmYTUwqoUXA?su...

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
02 June, 08:37
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
love this one....brillant

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
02 June, 07:53
I blow a bubble...then I can get there...

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
10 June, 07:38
In response Appaloosa 5250 to her Publication
Thank you Appaloosa, I've noticed this bubble before, now I understand.

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
02 June, 07:35
Staying connected to God and faith increases these overpasses. Gift yourselves and the world with more seconds 💜

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 June, 07:27
bring on the overpass

MimiQ1970 @MimiQ1970
02 June, 07:27
Me too ❤

memes matter @NoComment
02 June, 07:25
Thats a 5:5 VK