Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 11:36
One of my favorite sounds is driving in heavy rain during a big storm. Huge drops of water banging on the exterior. Wipers having a hard time keeping up type of rain. You go under an overpass, then....
1 second of silence.

That 1 second is my favorite sound.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 June, 01:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
thought of you today and how you are handling all those projections, your not showing any signs of wear

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
02 June, 10:59
❤ Amen!

IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
02 June, 01:44
That beach is gonna get crowded ☺️
Just need a little more prodding...

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
02 June, 12:55

Kira Kju @kju17
02 June, 12:47
or we're already there... we just don't see it...

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 June, 12:38
*from our perspective, anyway...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 June, 12:27
Mission accomplished Vibes ♥️

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
03 June, 01:17
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
[0]

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
02 June, 11:33
Thank you for that! ❤️
I think on some level we all know but we dont know how we know. So its easy to second guess ourselves.
We are holding, Sir, and will hold as long as it takes.

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
03 June, 01:21
In response New Years Day to her Publication
She was so proud holding the line Tiffany blue shirt and all. Our future leaders at a Trump Rally!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
03 June, 08:58
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Amen

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
02 June, 11:11
Thanks Brother.

Remembering a day to come.

Z28 with T-Tops out , Sun shining, listening to old tunes.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Honeymoon Suite - Love Changes Everything 1988 - YouTube

Enjoy Other Channel I'm Supporting Doris Jubas https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCa-kgyxH8BKp2RWKLxemeXgand Doris A Jubas https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMf...

Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
03 June, 02:32
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Sooo retro,😏
,old skool sounds-nice🙂

Social Disruption @SocialDisruption17
02 June, 10:46
👍

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
02 June, 10:39
De ja vue.
Been told this is the 3rd time and we make it.
Failed the first two times.
No more Loops
Vk, you have any thoughts on this?
Have we been through this before?
Sure feels like it.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
02 June, 10:28
I know we get there, but, it’s nice to get encouragement along the way — much appreciated this morning, VK.

Caps = 11.
TS = 747 > 18. 😎

WRWY.
WWG1WGA.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
02 June, 10:11
🔥

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
02 June, 01:20
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
🔥🔥

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
02 June, 10:01
:) Yes, WE do ✅💯🙏💖♾💙🙏

The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
02 June, 09:36
Amen! When you know you know!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 June, 09:34
BI - gematria - drop 11

Attached from answers section

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 June, 09:30
Great to hear you say it VK.
And on our side, even though there are unknowns, confusion, disillusionment, we still carry on, as if there’s a quiet conviction we never think of questioning that gives us the energy and confidence to keep plodding on.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 09:12
Nana will be your 17!

Jan 31, 2018 9:38:19 PM EST
Jan 31, 2018 8:39:44 PM EST

I have posted this so many times.

Tomorrow is Freedom Day. Q posted a flag named Freedom and timing is everything.

Tomorrow.
>>228302
[D]ay [Of] [D]ays
Q

Asino D'oro @thegoldenass
02 June, 09:12
Are there going to be flying trashcans? I work on a mountain I fantasize about that thing daily fr fr.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 09:39
In response Asino D'oro to his Publication
Get manifesting.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
02 June, 09:09
No FEAR!
Remember ya'll are seriously INFINITE BEINGS CONNECTED DIRECTLY TO God!

THAT IS REALLY ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW!

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 June, 10:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
all day long with the with a 17 exit to 17
17 three weeks long they come in waves of three. Morning Noon night and something realBIG is about to happen is something very very very big #Huge #NCSWIC #wwg1wga

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
02 June, 09:08
Back to the future vibes.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
02 June, 09:57
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
talking my language......

Hertz SoGood @TamIAM
02 June, 09:01
Something snapped me out of my funk this morning and I’m back to knowing. I think it was the goofy chipmunks running around my woods. 🙌🏼

1776 ... @IGG1776
02 June, 10:06
In response Hertz SoGood to her Publication
Same here been in a FOG for the last two day, finally broke out today.

Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
02 June, 08:57

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 June, 08:55
I KNOW TOO😁
GOD WON😎
It is amazing to have complete faith😉

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
my faith must blow—

Im Beat up & worn out

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
02 June, 08:23
747>711

Cadet Classified @CadetClassified
02 June, 08:13
100%, perspective is the key. It’s easy to get caught up in the current happenings, but we know that it will be okay. Gotta keep the vibes high and spread goodness.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 June, 08:08
WHOOP! this is the KNOWING, i have as well😁.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
02 June, 01:48
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
WHOOP- like TEXAS A and M WHOOP???

BTHO. DEEP STATE

Desert Dog @Zippydog
02 June, 08:08
No doubt about where we are headed. Very comforting knowing future generations will have the opportunity to live in a better world.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
02 June, 08:06
Many of us are certain we get there too because we trust those of you who "know". But we don't know WHEN and that's the "wearing" part.

amy lilley @amylilley
02 June, 10:02
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Amen, so agreed🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎