Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 05:53
I know so little about sports now I thought this was a Sponsored Walgreens mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
01 June, 11:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I used to be able to recite baseball stats on a moments notice and then they were all cheating again. And dont even try telling me it was just the Astros.
I used to watch football and then they started kneeling for the anthem.
I used to watch basketball until Lebron showed up.
I used to enjoy the Olympics until they went woke.
I used to watch gymnastics until Dr. Nassar's dirty little secret was revealed.

The globalists have ruined everything they have gotten their mitts on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
02 June, 09:36
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Look at it a different way. All that needed to be cleared out of Normies heads for the next phase.

No More Distractions.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
Then they start turning back to God I find, whether they know it or not.
09:43 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by joeqpublic3608 in this post can reply
Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 June, 09:52
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I'm witness to this phenomena as well. The person whom I refer to said "I do believe in a God" but never showed signs of it and has tried to do everything by their own hands, with failure. Now with pressure going on everywhere, this person has hit their limit (sorry for vagueness, trying not to pinpoint this person). Now they say amen more, thank God and has the strength and attitude of a Lion. It is a very special feeling and immense to witness. God is Good and our Savior is Great.

In the name of Yeshua, may all become Lions and Lambs, amen.