Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
01 June, 05:53
I know so little about sports now I thought this was a Sponsored Walgreens mask.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Widget 260 @widget260
01 June, 11:59
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I used to be able to recite baseball stats on a moments notice and then they were all cheating again. And dont even try telling me it was just the Astros.
I used to watch football and then they started kneeling for the anthem.
I used to watch basketball until Lebron showed up.
I used to enjoy the Olympics until they went woke.
I used to watch gymnastics until Dr. Nassar's dirty little secret was revealed.

The globalists have ruined everything they have gotten their mitts on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Look at it a different way. All that needed to be cleared out of Normies heads for the next phase.

No More Distractions.
09:36 AM - Jun 02, 2022
In response Widget 260 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Water Mark @Watermark
02 June, 02:02
Oh, there are still distractions aplenty. Normie focus has just been redirected to their screens where they are even more easily controlled.

I do see a benefit in reducing cabal revenue streams. And by reducing attendance, it is harder to traffic prostitutes without the cover of huge crowds.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
02 June, 02:18
No More Distractions=231

Wake Up Wake Up Wake Up=231
Come To Your Senses=231
The World Is Yours=231
Power Back To The People=231
You Are The News Now=231

The Elephant In The Room=231
Hillary Rodham Clinton=231

The Calm Before The Storm=231
Trump Checkmate Gematria=231
God Speaks With Gematria=231
This Number Is The Key=231

Trust In My Timing=231
The All Knowing Creator=231
Put On The Armor Of God=231
The Lord Is My Shepherd=231
Who Hears The Voice Of God=231

What If God Was One Of Us=231
Divine Person On Earth=231
We Have Found The Messiah=231
If You Can't Tell He's Here=231
Saviour Of The World=231

The Truth Of Reality=231
False Beliefs Will Crumble=231
Spiritual Truths=231
Let Your Heart Be Light=231
Bright And Morning Star=231
Lovely Rays Of Light=231

Revelation Six Two=231
Matthew Five Thirteen=231
3 Pics

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
02 June, 02:23
In response Auntie_M 369 to her Publication
That spoke to my 💓 thank you❕️

Stacey Stands Up @StaceyW
02 June, 01:13

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 June, 01:11

God Wins donated @GR2021
02 June, 10:50
Many years ago, i remember a parent casually mentioning that their family will never watch sports. my ears are always attentive and I did some reading and understood that it was meant to be a distraction created by the cabal.

Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
02 June, 10:40
yes! as a non sports watcher I was always fascinated by how sports seemed a religion for so many people. All Weekend trips, sundays in front of TV. Hard to convince anyone that it is not all harmless bc there are so many good memories intertwined, bonding, family time… but… “Give them circuses” comes to mind. It’s a shame they had their hands in everything, but time to wake up and deal with it 😉☺️

02 June, 10:58
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Religion is the perfect word./

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
02 June, 10:37
nothing beats tomorrows delta in my oppinion - stay on target. /salute

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
02 June, 01:45
In response Itza DEW-Z to his Publication
358 IS A GREAT ROUND TOO!

SMa rk. @SMaRkuS
02 June, 10:22
Sum of all fears?

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
02 June, 10:22
Good things manifest

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 June, 10:08

RQLLQ @RQLLQ
02 June, 10:01
Normies are about to start taking their losses on a large scale when they begin to realize the world doesn't act like they've been "told". Feminist movement was kicked in the pants yesterday with the Depp verdict. Roe v Wade is about to crumble. Every time a "mass shooting" happens more guns are sold. Their fearless leader Biden's going to jack the gas prices and take away the food. In the end they will beg for the return of Orange Man and his mean tweets.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
02 June, 09:55
Don't have the same desire to go see movies now, that's for sure

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
02 June, 09:48
the past 3 weeks straight up 17 + 55 over and over. vibes are Highest ever. agape frequency 369.
i love you guys unconditionally Re'meme'ber who we are

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
02 June, 09:46
Once I looked around me and realized that all the bookies I knew were freemasons everything became clear in sports. Most cops here, judges, bondsmen, attorneys.....the good ole boy system in the South is overflowing with greedy freemasons. They are literally everywhere around me/us.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
02 June, 10:42
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Yep, they are the scourge of society. The Virus

CMag1 Trump @CMAG1
02 June, 10:50
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
It's sickening.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 June, 09:45
Just wanted to ask,
How is your weight loss going?
On Target?

02 June, 01:36
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
Update tomorrow

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
02 June, 09:43
Then they start turning back to God I find, whether they know it or not.

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
02 June, 09:52
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
I'm witness to this phenomena as well. The person whom I refer to said "I do believe in a God" but never showed signs of it and has tried to do everything by their own hands, with failure. Now with pressure going on everywhere, this person has hit their limit (sorry for vagueness, trying not to pinpoint this person). Now they say amen more, thank God and has the strength and attitude of a Lion. It is a very special feeling and immense to witness. God is Good and our Savior is Great.

In the name of Yeshua, may all become Lions and Lambs, amen.